Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the $$ ****, Marshall's fam isn't a bag type this was already said. Faulty information + Ivins is a ***** = meltdown. Now all they have to do is flip collins and they have 3/5.

it has nothing to do with ivins lol. stop blaming some writers picks. he was a UF lean the entire way and then backed away from there. maybe he liked us, but not enough to go public with it

Advertisement
The defense has played at an elite level since Manny has been here but what we don't do is send kids to the NFL in the early rounds and we continually miss on the elite CBs in SoFla. All that has to change eventually. This one really ****es me off because everything pointed to finally getting the latter fixed but here we are with the same bs. Rumph man. Dude can coach but elite SoFla kids laugh at playing for him.

By all accounts, he told UM he was coming. Obviously there was some shady dealings going on with this recruitment. What more do you think Rumph could have done?

Win the lottery. Split winnings between JM and his coach.

I'm not being sly TF.... I speak what's on my mind. Cribby got fooled like everyone else. It happens when your dealing with South Florida recruiting circles.
You're a Liar....All you do is start BS with your Sly, Devils Advocate self....Go away....All that @Cribby does for this board...and instead of saying something positive...you immediately start with the "Cribby got Fooled".....Go F yourself...

Advertisement
Don’t do this to yourself.

In fact this thread should honestly be deleted. Why keep these kids on our mind? On to the next.

As long as I can keep my post likes from here because this thread has been good to me. Lol

Trust.... I could honestly care less about any kid I’m not related to - especially one that goes out of their way to troll UM. He can kick rocks for all I care.

I mean, you couldn't be any more wrong. Rumph wasn't involved in his recruitment. Well according to everyone who's been following.

Why would we have given Rumph credit for someone he wasn’t the lead for? I credit him for what he does with guys who make it to campus, it it’s long been established his recruiting was less than elite, which is why I was happy to hear Banda/DVD/Cooney were taking the lead on CB targets. That, to me, shows Manny knowing what Rumph isn’t great at and finding him help to recruit and get the kids to campus where Rumph is excellent at, coaching.
The classic spins when a moment is in hindsight. I recall MANY posters on here saying Rumph would be forgiven once Marshall commits, 247 has him listed as a primary recruit, had Marshall commited it would be counted as a recruit landed by Rumph not Banda/DVD/Cooney. Not to say that they didn’t primarily recruit. All I did was point out a moment of hypocrisy. Kid didn’t land so we don’t blame Rumph, had kid landed we would praise Rumph?

Advertisement
It was Marshall but that has nothing to do with this. Twitter , crystal balls or Rumph has to anything to do with this. UF was out out of it and then he suddenly committed to UF.

Uf just stepped their game up. Take that as you will.
Eh, if I take this the way I think you mean it this kid has some adults in his life giving bad advice. Under normal circumstances you get that money, but with new laws in place that will allow kids to build a legitimate brand (especially in a major market like Miami) you gotta start thinking bigger picture..........if that's your main motivation. Again, simply an assumption of what I think you're insinuating. Either way, get plan B locked down.

You're a Liar....All you do is start BS with your Sly, Devils Advocate self....Go away....All that @Cribby does for this board...and instead of saying something positive...you immediately start with the "Cribby got Fooled".....Go F yourself...
tbh, he did but so did everyone else. it isnt cribbys fault nor is it anyone else's. marshall or his camp trolled everyone. it is what it is and its what happens with recruiting. cribby has been right bout pretty much every other recruitment including taylor

Let's start the Brown thread and see if anyone has info.

Advertisement
Then let's find out if its over or not. If im Manny and staff i keep on him till pen meets paper

If we are still holding open one scholarship come Dec 1st Marshall just might get the shock he was looking for by flipping to the Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Screenshot_20200809-183853_Twitter.jpg

This was a coordinated effort. The fake 8/1 announcement tweet that was deleted, the Manny crystal ball explosion tweet, etc. he knew what he was doing all along and took people for a ride. This wasn’t his coach's doing, it was his plan and we got played pure and simple. At least it’s early, Let’s get Brown and move on.
Exactly, if true some kids will be kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back