Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s August. Still have over three months till this kid signs. Look at the Williams situation last year. With the class the way it is, You have to keep recruiting him and brown hard until NSD
if there's no season, itll be hard to flip him back here esp since he clearly wants to be there.

Marshall was would've been an added bonus but da two 5*'s we have were the more important commits imo. We still have a chance to get some great players at the position but it will be a fight. I'm still excited bout what's going on and big things are still to come. This ain't for the weak so some of y'all change ur pads and get the positive energy back in the air it's only August. If u not with us I don't miss ya....Ryde or Die

I’ll preface by saying I don’t know a **** thing about his recruitment.

Instead of being a beta chicken little on this thread I decided to apply some logic.

If it’s true that Mandy and gang along with Marshall were all in on it (which according to certain posters on here, was the case) to “shock the college football world” and commit to UM when everyone thought it was UF/Bama.... then why is it so far out of the realm that they aren’t “in on this Florida commit” to save face and shock the country in a couple months? Not just that, but leave the turds with their ****s in their hands.

Ever heard of having to move to open B to execute a shock?

....then again, that’s only sensible if the rumors were true of some master plan behind the scenes. I have my doubts..

Don’t do this to yourself.

In fact this thread should honestly be deleted. Why keep these kids on our mind? On to the next.

As long as I can keep my post likes from here because this thread has been good to me. Lol

Advertisement
It was Marshall but that has nothing to do with this. Twitter , crystal balls or Rumph has to anything to do with this. UF was out out of it and then he suddenly committed to UF.

Uf just stepped their game up. Take that as you will.

Then let's find out if its over or not. If im Manny and staff i keep on him till pen meets paper

I trust their info. I have a pretty good idea what happened here so I can't say I'm surprised. I said the commit cancellation made zero sense. So what if some crystal ball flipped at the last second. Those dudes are wrong all the time. It was a classic car saleman technique. Kid and coach wanted UF but they weren't paying. Says he is going to commit, teases it, sets the date, then Coach calls Ivins and says my boy is popping to Miami, Ivins tells his Bama and UF associates who tells their respective team contacts, then they say wait, give us some time to put something on the table. End of story. Not a Rumph or Diaz thing. If you want to say Miami got played, I can see that argument but I disagree. If I'm a businessman, someone signs a contract with me then leverages the deal to get a better deal with my competitor and says, “oh I signed with my left hand so we never had a deal" I don't think I got played, that other person was just a dishonest dude.

BTW where I disagreed strongly with Cribby was him saying that JM didn't commit because he was so upset about his spot getting blown up. I thought that was just silly.
True. I don’t think we got played I just don’t think most people(national and local) have any inside info on Marshall. There’s nothing wrong with if some of these “insiders” just said that from the beginning. Ex: A guy like Irvin has no clue, but he’s acting like he’s in the known.

Manasco is a POS & a two-bit hustler. He 100% was a saboteur in this recruitment.

i think the biggest shocker is that it isnt bama tbh. they normally dont lose these battles for guys they go target hard. everyone had it UM or bama and even your guys reports and the interview were saying bama talked to him saturday. in the end, he wanted UF clearly.

LOL, some of you are just too much but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get some humor out of all the knee jerk reactions. Should be all in on M. Brown now.

Advertisement
This was a coordinated effort. The fake 8/1 announcement tweet that was deleted, the Manny crystal ball explosion tweet, etc. he knew what he was doing all along and took people for a ride. This wasn’t his coach's doing, it was his plan and we got played pure and simple. At least it’s early, Let’s get Brown and move on.

Advertisement
Markevious Brown is not a #1 corner. Looking at his tape, he’s even a #2. Can’t keep missing on every 5* CB in south Florida. It’s ridiculous. Blame whoever you want
You're preaching to the choir...Rumph is a bum.

But I think Brown has a little more upside than you. I think he's a nice potential CB2.

It was Marshall but that has nothing to do with this. Twitter , crystal balls or Rumph has to anything to do with this. UF was out out of it and then he suddenly committed to UF.

Uf just stepped their game up. Take that as you will.
Sounds like UF knew they were about to suffer a colossal embarrassment and knew they had to do something fast. Hopefully, we can go get Brown. Any idea on if he’s close to making a decision?

Advertisement
yall need to take losing a cruit with some grace. The same thing thats been plaguing us in CB recruiting continues.

We need a big name cb coach who can develop and recruit.
By all accounts, he told UM he was coming. Obviously there was some shady dealings going on with this recruitment. What more do you think Rumph could have done?

This was a coordinated effort. The fake 8/1 announcement tweet that was deleted, the Manny crystal ball explosion tweet, etc. he knew what he was doing all along and took people for a ride. This wasn’t his coach's doing, it was his plan and we got played pure and simple. At least it’s early, Let’s get Brown and move on.
Agree with this.

Whelp Bama guys might be right... won’t be over until he signs.

guessing Bama bags are going to McKinstry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back