Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm shocked.

Well Mister Brown, come on down!

I have a feeling Collier may follow suit.

Advertisement
It's absolutely ridiculous & absurd to suggest that a player's main position coach is not instrumental in his recruiting. Yes I'm aware that MIA employs a by committee approach when it comes to recruiting, but that doesn't mean Rumph didn't play an active role in this situation, whether directly or indirectly. All of the worthless, dyck sucking, Rumph apologists on this forum want you to believe that he had nothing to do with this recruitment, but it's simply not true.
If he goes, Patke needs to go too.

So like a week ago when manasco said in his opinion JM wasn’t ready to shut it down but nowwww he is? What a difference a week makes.
Ya, interesting that he didn’t tell Marshall to hold off again since, you know, it’s kinda strange to completely change your mind within a week. Seems like a good “mentor,” like some have called him on this board, would have told him that he’s clearly not ready to commit.

Advertisement
**** it mane we’ll get a highly ranked CB one day. The DL is so good our corners will always be fine I feel like

It’s August. Still have over three months till this kid signs. Look at the Williams situation last year. With the class the way it is, You have to keep recruiting him and brown hard until NSD

Advertisement
In all honesty tho, I started to feel not so great about our chances when he tweeted out it was his time to "shake the room" then CJ tweeted him right after that. Got a feeling now they might even get Collier. Don't care as much but man, uf has to have someone on staff doing voodoo to get all these **** dbs
They will definitely get Collier no question

Advertisement
You know for a fact that it was Marshall they tweeted about? Cause i don't....

Could have been LT calling them telling them his final decision for all we know
It was Marshall but that has nothing to do with this. Twitter , crystal balls or Rumph has nothing to do with this. UF was out out of it and then he suddenly committed to UF.

Uf just stepped their game up. Take that as you will.

Y’all gotta chill. This kid always wanted Uf at heart. His mind was telling him Miami. That’s why he committed to the UM staff last week.

Honestly not too far of conflict of a mind/heart situation like James Williams. It might be over it might not. This class we have going is great. Deep breath gents we will be fine.

Last edited:
welp.... recruiting is fluid.
Had a feeling. But shows he really didn't want to be here.

But, as a tradition, since he wants to be a gaytor.....

FÜCK EM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back