Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had told the staff he was in Ivana said it and so did cribby (before Ivana) so i think the national attention of his decesion and his doubts were to much to pull the trigger

Advertisement
I thought they were 2 months behind though? You got fooled, it happens. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Literally everyone got fooled but UiF. Including the biggest names in the recruiting industry who charge money for their info and look more foolish than anyone throughout this whole situation. Your trolling of him for this is pretty weak.

Last edited:
But if we landed him then y’all would give Rumph the credit. I’m confused?
Why would we have given Rumph credit for someone he wasn’t the lead for? I credit him for what he does with guys who make it to campus, it it’s long been established his recruiting was less than elite, which is why I was happy to hear Banda/DVD/Cooney were taking the lead on CB targets. That, to me, shows Manny knowing what Rumph isn’t great at and finding him help to recruit and get the kids to campus where Rumph is excellent at, coaching.

Advertisement
You know for a fact that it was Marshall they tweeted about? Cause i don't....

Could have been LT calling them telling them his final decision for all we know
It was. Manny did the exploding planet thing the day Marshall told them he was supposed to commit. LT had already set his commitment date for the 6th.

Advertisement
If Marshall leaked it on purpose, then absolutely f^ck him lol
What other explanation is there that he would tell the staff a couple weeks ago that he is in but to keep it quiet and he will announce 8-1.

then the morning of 8-1 suddenly everyone has it that he is going to UM. I guarantee the staff didn’t say anything, none of the people who were told this told anyone. A few people on the board had been posting innuendo for a bit, but that wasn’t something brand new on 8-1.

where else does it come from on 8-1, but him or his camp?

time to move on, the staff can’t trust his word and they need to tell him to F off if and when he starts making overtures about wanting to come back in to the class.

But if we landed him then y’all would give Rumph the credit. I’m confused?
I mean, you couldn't be any more wrong. Rumph wasn't involved in his recruitment. Well according to everyone who's been following.

It was. Manny did the exploding planet thing the day Marshall told them he was supposed to commit. LT had already set his commitment date for the 6th.

Marshall never confirmed he was gonna commit on the 1st.

Advertisement
Markevious Brown is not a #1 corner. Looking at his tape, he’s even a #2. Can’t keep missing on every 5* CB in south Florida. It’s ridiculous. Blame whoever you want

bruh. Corners don’t mean that much, if you have a sick front 7, your pass D automatically looks better. We’ve actually had a better ranked pass D than UF since Diaz has been here even with a random assortment of corners that weren’t high draft picks. We’ll be straight.

Advertisement
I don't think Rumph even recruits much anymore, this really isn't on Rumph or any of the staff. Staff got played and used.

It's absolutely ridiculous & absurd to suggest that a player's main position coach is not instrumental in his recruiting. Yes I'm aware that MIA employs a by committee approach when it comes to recruiting, but that doesn't mean Rumph didn't play an active role in this situation, whether directly or indirectly. All of the worthless, dyck sucking, Rumph apologists on this forum want you to believe that he had nothing to do with this recruitment, but it's simply not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back