Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff shouldn't be bustin nuts on twitter before a kid makes his commitment public. If you do you end up with egg all over your face like in this instance. His coach wanted him at UF and that's what happened.

You know for a fact that it was Marshall they tweeted about? Cause i don't....

Could have been LT calling them telling them his final decision for all we know

Advertisement
Coach got paid $$. But the staff also looks dumb as **** now. I honestly think ol rumph isnt that good of a coach and certainly nobody wants to be near the guy as clearly evidenced

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad it happened now as opposed to December.We can correct the problem now would be much harder in December.Kid played everyone and doubt he was ever coming and I wouldn’t be surprised if his coach was on the **** staff in 2 yrs.

Ay man, Jason Marshall Jr. is really ******* good. Going to be a pro.

...but, Markevious Brown is a Muck Corner. I'd like him in this class. He can play, too. Just gets it done a little dirtier.
Markevious Brown is not a #1 corner. Looking at his tape, he’s even a #2. Can’t keep missing on every 5* CB in south Florida. It’s ridiculous. Blame whoever you want

Advertisement
This sucks. Just when I started to believe we could land JM... oh well. We got the best guy from the P5 and UF got the 2nd best in my opinion. I hope there's another CB out there that we have a shot at besides Brown.

Advertisement
Don’t listen to that crap.

I trust their info. I have a pretty good idea what happened here so I can't say I'm surprised. I said the commit cancellation made zero sense. So what if some crystal ball flipped at the last second. Those dudes are wrong all the time. It was a classic car saleman technique. Kid and coach wanted UF but they weren't paying. Says he is going to commit, teases it, sets the date, then Coach calls Ivins and says my boy is popping to Miami, Ivins tells his Bama and UF associates who tells their respective team contacts, then they say wait, give us some time to put something on the table. End of story. Not a Rumph or Diaz thing. If you want to say Miami got played, I can see that argument but I disagree. If I'm a businessman, someone signs a contract with me then leverages the deal to get a better deal with my competitor and says, “oh I signed with my left hand so we never had a deal" I don't think I got played, that other person was just a dishonest dude.

BTW where I disagreed strongly with Cribby was him saying that JM didn't commit because he was so upset about his spot getting blown up. I thought that was just silly. I guess I'm just too cynical but that usually serves me well.

I’ll preface by saying I don’t know a **** thing about his recruitment.

Instead of being a beta chicken little on this thread I decided to apply some logic.

If it’s true that Mandy and gang along with Marshall were all in on it (which according to certain posters on here, was the case) to “shock the college football world” and commit to UM when everyone thought it was UF/Bama.... then why is it so far out of the realm that they aren’t “in on this Florida commit” to save face and shock the country in a couple months? Not just that, but leave the turds with their ****s in their hands.

Ever heard of having to move to open B to execute a shock?

....then again, that’s only sensible if the rumors were true of some master plan behind the scenes. I have my doubts..

In all honesty tho, I started to feel not so great about our chances when he tweeted out it was his time to "shake the room" then CJ tweeted him right after that. Got a feeling now they might even get Collier. Don't care as much but man, uf has to have someone on staff doing voodoo to get all these **** dbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back