Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wiltfong & Ivins said the same thing, every recruiting writer including a Gaytor writer David Alderman had him going to Miami too.

We had 92% Crystal ball prediction to Miami, so what was everybody hearing? Our own coaching staff felt he was committing, so what do you think happened?

Pay him no mind LCE just another troll who comes out when something doesnt go our way. Notice hes nowhere to be found the previous commitments

Wiltfong & Ivins said the same thing, every recruiting writer including a Gaytor writer Blake Alderman had him going to Miami too.

We had 92% Crystal ball prediction to Miami, so what was everybody hearing? Our own coaching staff felt he was committing, so what do you think happened?
1597011456327.gif

This one definitely took the staff by surprise, he told them he was coming. The staff said he wanted it kept quiet and they did a good job keeping it that way.

I truly believe he and his coach leaked him “committing to UM” to the 24/7 dudes to create a circus. The staff got played, but there’s no way to see this coming. Nobody to blame but Marshall and his handlers for this. More so fla douschebaggery, but Brown just moved into this class.

Marshall is a big loss, no way around it, but he was clearly NEVER going to be here so it’s better this happened now than NSD.

Advertisement
This one definitely took the staff by surprise, he told them he was coming. The staff said he wanted it kept quiet and they did a good job keeping it that way.

I truly believe he and his coach leaked him “committing to UM” to the 24/7 dudes to create a circus. The staff got played, but there’s no way to see this coming. Nobody to blame but Marshall and his handlers for this. More so fla douschebaggery, but Brown just moved into this class.

Marshall is a big loss, no way around it, but he was clearly NEVER going to be here so it’s better this happened now than NSD.
If Marshall leaked it on purpose, then absolutely f^ck him lol

The national experts had it as UM/Bama as Miami the favorite. So spare me on the “ insiders” talk smart ***. Just like gatuh insides had them getting all five .
I’m just saying that we can’t get caught up in all the hype. You stated before that you’re not closed to Marshall so it was hard to get a read on him but no one had any inside info on him. Not national or local.

Advertisement
This was be hurts bad because I don’t want him in LT’s ears to flip especially if they get Collier too. Plus we never know with Savion.

This can fall apart quick if we’re not careful

Right. By finding this out now we can aggressively go after someone like Markevious Brown and shore up that CB spot. Had we gotten played on NSD like with Campbell, Surtain, etc. we'd be screwed.

Advertisement
Staff shouldn't be bustin nuts on twitter before a kid makes his commitment public. If you do you end up with egg all over your face like in this instance. His coach wanted him at UF and that's what happened.
You mean like they did for Keyshawn Greene last year?

#MarkeviousBrown2theU

Advertisement
This was be hurts bad because I don’t want him in LT’s ears to flip especially if they get Collier too.

you dont think LT had some knowledge? theyre their own kids. miami has collins and smith. LT is fine and HE JUST COMMITTED lol. diff kids

I know it’s tempting to overreact but consider up until a few weeks ago we would’ve been satisfied with James Williams & Leonard Taylor as the cream of the crop. We went up to the batting plate and got beat. We still have 4 spots left. See if M.brown wants in, Aim for Sapp, M. Smith, C.Smith, an O-lineman, Jaydon Hood and swing on elite QB. This class still has potential to be top 5 even without Marshall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back