Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably doesn’t belong on this thread but I’ll just throw it in here rather then make one just for this. We really have stupid fans. If I see another canes fan post in twitter we lost to fiu and la tech and still landing 5 stars im going to throw up. Why do you even want to put anything out there that could put doubt into a recruits mind ?

Advertisement
....Buckle Up....
6BEC802D-89E7-4874-8451-B1F7628689E6.gif

I know he went to FSU, so did Manny Diaz but in particular why he's been a big Gaytor advocate is because he & Corch Hova are old associates & they were working back room deals between the two of them, it's just backfired because Hova is a lazy ******* & an incompetent idiot who can't do any real recruiting. Jamar Chaney was the real workhorse in UF's recruiting department & he just left to Miss St recently.

I knew there was a bag involved..either that or a job.

Tried to tell folks to put 2 and 2 together.

1. He got caught lying about B. Smith.
2. He told kids leaning Miami to wait on decision and keep visiting
3. "Mystery person" ruins Marshalls commitment then coach tells him not to rush decision instead of committing.

If a coach in the state of Alabama was pushing kids to LSU like this, he would soon go missing and the cops would be dredging swamps.
He’s ****ed because his one big time class came in the summer of 20 and he didn’t get his unofficial visit payouts. This was his one shot lol. ***** that guy.

Advertisement
even having to resort to asking there former players to recruit for them smh if this doesent spell desperate idk what does

Wow is his reply laughing at them??? Im not th4le best with emoji talk

Advertisement
Tried to tell folks to put 2 and 2 together.

1. He got caught lying about B. Smith.
2. He told kids leaning Miami to wait on decision and keep visiting
3. "Mystery person" ruins Marshalls commitment then coach tells him not to rush decision instead of committing.

If a coach in the state of Alabama was pushing kids to LSU like this, he would soon go missing and the cops would be dredging swamps.
They wouldn't waste their time dredging swamps.

Big boy ball would imply he would have to tackle someone and he ain't tackling nobody
Wait till hes gotta tackle Leonard Fornette in practice or Derrick Henry twice a year. If im Tennessee i run it to his side of the field.

He'll be exposed in the run game or vs a bigger physical WR

Big boy ball would imply he would have to tackle someone and he ain't tackling nobody

Wait until Derrick Henry gets ahold of him. He’s made Ramsey and the rest of that Jaguar defense his ***** the past few seasons. Henderson better get his weight up because his *** will be eating turf and the Titans will show him what big boy football is.

Advertisement
i really hope his reply is the sweating emoji to indicate he’s decision isn’t what cj would want it to be it’s sad they have to resort to past players to try to sway a recruit it’s sad

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back