Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know he went to FSU, so did Manny Diaz but in particular why he's been a big Gaytor advocate is because he & Corch Hova are old associates & they were working back room deals between the two of them, it's just backfired because Hova is a lazy ******* & an incompetent idiot who can't do any real recruiting. Jamar Chaney was the real workhorse in UF's recruiting department & he just left to Miss St recently.
Chaney got the **** out of dodge lol. I’ve been posting their recruiting room is a **** show , but i kinda down played the level. What’s worse than a **** show?

Advertisement
I know he went to FSU, so did Manny Diaz but in particular why he's been a big Gaytor advocate is because he & Corch Hova are old associates & they were working back room deals between the two of them, it's just backfired because Hova is a lazy ******* & an incompetent idiot who can't do any real recruiting. Jamar Chaney was the real workhorse in UF's recruiting department & he just left to Miss St recently.
Lmao

Hes broken the # 1 rule of being a coach of young men and thats having THEIR best interests at heart.

Its not about you its about them.

My opinion and beliefs: this is the person who spoiled his announcement. He probably was gonna benefit somehow someway and if he got them to UF and now.... hes 0 for 3
I hope he gets put on blast and chased out of town.

Advertisement

Wow. Appreciate the heads up LCE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes broken the # 1 rule of being a coach of young men and thats having THEIR best interests at heart.

Its not about you its about them.

My opinion and beliefs: this is the person who spoiled his announcement. He probably was gonna benefit somehow someway and if he got them to UF and now.... hes 0 for 3
Lots of us have already said this and know it for a fact. It was him. You don't have to speculate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back