Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Majority of the coaches in that video, have no jobs. Coley was fired from UGA, Hurlie Brown is currently unemployed, Dorito was fired from Houston. The list goes on and on lolllll
Actually hurlie is coaching. He is the head football coach at Merritt island high in Brevard county.

From Manny Navarro's article today on LT commitment. He talks a bit about Marshall and Collier:

On Marshall:

"Over the weekend, it looked as though the Hurricanes were going to land another one of those in Taylor’s teammate, Miami Palmetto cornerback Jason Marshall.

But the 6-2, 191-pound cornerback backed off making an announcement even after Miami coach Manny Diaz sent out his traditional bat signal when landing a commitment, and recruiting gurus switched their crystal ball projections to the Hurricanes for Marshall.

Why did Marshall back off making a pledge?

“He picked (last Saturday to announce),” Palmetto coach Mike Manasco explained. “But I think once he started talking to his family, started talking to other coaches, I think he’s kind of torn as to where he wants to go. I think he’s pretty much narrowed it down to a couple of schools. But a kid like him, he’s in no rush. I’m close with all my guys and I just feel like Jason is not 100 percent ready to lock it down. It’s early in this process and a kid has to commit to lock up a spot. … Coaches obviously want them locked in.”

Manasco said Miami, Florida and Alabama coaches remain in contact with him and want to know what he’s going to do. Landing Marshall would be huge for the Hurricanes."
Manasco is a fúckface anti-Cane that's trying his damndest to get this kid not to commit to Miami.

Dude is so mad that the Palmetto boys aren't Gaytors Smfh.

I refuse to believe JM is taking life-altering cues from this dude...

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 4.38.01 PM.png

Advertisement
Manasco is a fúckface anti-Cane that's trying his damndest to get this kid not to commit to Miami.

I think lost in all the gator tears is the fact that the Palmetto coach has been pushing all those guys to go to Florida hard and none of them care.

Let’s not stress over this. If he comes great if not then we’ll have one more spot to fill. Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson don’t cry when they don’t get every top player they want, they just use that spot to get someone else instead.

Advertisement
You sure he wants them to go to UF? Manasco went to fsu
I know he went to FSU, so did Manny Diaz but in particular why he's been a big Gaytor advocate is because he & Corch Hova are old associates & they were working back room deals between the two of them, it's just backfired because Hova is a lazy ******* & an incompetent idiot who can't do any real recruiting. Jamar Chaney was the real workhorse in UF's recruiting department & he just left to Miss St recently.

Let’s not stress over this. If he comes great if not then we’ll have one more spot to fill. Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson don’t cry when they don’t get every top player they want, they just use that spot to get someone else instead.
He's coming.

Advertisement

Hes broken the # 1 rule of being a coach of young men and thats having THEIR best interests at heart.

Its not about you its about them.

My opinion and beliefs: this is the person who spoiled his announcement. He probably was gonna benefit somehow someway and if he got them to UF and now.... hes 0 for 3

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back