Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys....he's drawing up excitement now. Let the kid cook hopefully his moment doesn't get ruined this time around
Agreed! Let the kid have his moment. If this is how he is making up for it. Momentum is clearly in our favor. Hopefully he puts out his commitment within the next 7 days.

From Manny Navarro's article today on LT commitment. He talks a bit about Marshall and Collier:

On Marshall:

"Over the weekend, it looked as though the Hurricanes were going to land another one of those in Taylor’s teammate, Miami Palmetto cornerback Jason Marshall.

But the 6-2, 191-pound cornerback backed off making an announcement even after Miami coach Manny Diaz sent out his traditional bat signal when landing a commitment, and recruiting gurus switched their crystal ball projections to the Hurricanes for Marshall.

Why did Marshall back off making a pledge?

“He picked (last Saturday to announce),” Palmetto coach Mike Manasco explained. “But I think once he started talking to his family, started talking to other coaches, I think he’s kind of torn as to where he wants to go. I think he’s pretty much narrowed it down to a couple of schools. But a kid like him, he’s in no rush. I’m close with all my guys and I just feel like Jason is not 100 percent ready to lock it down. It’s early in this process and a kid has to commit to lock up a spot. … Coaches obviously want them locked in.”

Manasco said Miami, Florida and Alabama coaches remain in contact with him and want to know what he’s going to do. Landing Marshall would be huge for the Hurricanes."

Advertisement
From Manny Navarro's article today on LT commitment. He talks a bit about Marshall and Collier:

On Marshall:

"Over the weekend, it looked as though the Hurricanes were going to land another one of those in Taylor’s teammate, Miami Palmetto cornerback Jason Marshall.

But the 6-2, 191-pound cornerback backed off making an announcement even after Miami coach Manny Diaz sent out his traditional bat signal when landing a commitment, and recruiting gurus switched their crystal ball projections to the Hurricanes for Marshall.

“He picked (last Saturday to announce),” Palmetto coach Mike Manasco explained. “But I think once he started talking to his family, started talking to other coaches, I think he’s kind of torn as to where he wants to go. I think he’s pretty much narrowed it down to a couple of schools. But a kid like him, he’s in no rush. I’m close with all my guys and I just feel like Jason is not 100 percent ready to lock it down. It’s early in this process and a kid has to commit to lock up a spot. … Coaches obviously want them locked in.”

Manasco said Miami, Florida and Alabama coaches remain in contact with him and want to know what he’s going to do. Landing Marshall would be huge for the Hurricanes."

this ****** coach man

On Marshall:

What did he say about Collier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back