Jason brown LAST CHANCE U

Cane passion

Sophomore
opinions on Jason Brown from last chance you coming on board as a position coach. What’s intriguing about this is his ability to recruit. Opinions ? ( here comes the bull**** 😆😆) but I do like his ability to recruit

Advertisement
Obviously this is a joke but I respect the **** out of the guy. Dedicated himself to get all of his players back to D1 ball.

Unreal recruiter but played the game to get his players film, not to win.

Coach brown a funny guy and can relate to players. Coaching at the U? Nah but it would be funny

Advertisement
Advertisement
opinions on Jason Brown from last chance you coming on board as a position coach. What’s intriguing about this is his ability to recruit. Opinions ? ( here comes the bull**** 😆😆) but I do like his ability to recruit
He's a complete assclown.

They got any good OLine players on Last Change U that we could use?

I'm for this. lol

P.S. He sure can recruit but IDK if he would last at THE U(Administration) or in the city of Miami? - The city alone is a different animal. Trustmeonthat!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously this is a joke but I respect the **** out of the guy. Dedicated himself to get all of his players back to D1 ball.

Unreal recruiter but played the game to get his players film, not to win.
He is a good juco coach nothing more nothing less
He is a good juco coach nothing more nothing less
. Well he did win a lot at the juco level. Football and dude he had a long winning streak and a championship if I’m not mistaken.

put him int he recruiting department.

We essentially got him already though in Coach Field who is a good coach/great recruiter

Advertisement
Back