Jashaun Corbin

gatorsSUCK!

Sophomore
Jashaun Corbin just de-committed from Tennessee. He normally plays RB/slot and safety. He has offers essentially everywhere but us. His Grandfather told me he is now around 6'1. He is up here at Hoky Trinity in Melbourne. His defensive highlights look as good as Reese but with hits and speed. If he is 6'1 could he be a take as a Vioer LB spot. Sorry I don't know how to post highlight

Advertisement
I have asked about this kid quite a few times. I ref in the Brevard Area and I really like his ability. Safety prospect if i had to guess, but excels as a RB in this area. Very good athlete!!

I live 10 minutes away from his school and i watched him play awful competition and do nothing so not worried about this kid if he does go to fsu

Advertisement
Tyrone Corbin the basketball player? I haven't seen Jashaun live, but he does look like a fine athlete. Family very high on Mark Richt.

I live 10 minutes away from his school and i watched him play awful competition and do nothing so not worried about this kid if he does go to fsu

Small school and they're competition is pretty weak, but I'm going to there game against MCC so I can catch him and Lavonte Valentine.

Same school as Marcus Maye came from a few years ago.

Advertisement
Back