Jarvis Brownlee Jr--2019 Carol City DB

Advertisement
Jarvis Brownlee Jr on Hudl

Will be interesting to see his development this year. Has been invited to come to the U this summer for a camp. No previous Nike Combine nor has he run track so short and long speed unknown as well as actual height/weight.

He's 6'0 175pds and plays for the South Florida Xpress .He's been brought up on the board already.

Any kid born in 2001 named Jarvis got a whole lot of dog in him. Also it's a Carol City guy. Looks really nice on tape.

If he comes to Paradise and balls let's lock him up in the class

Advertisement
Great example of staff doing their own evaluation and not paying attention to a recruiting system. He is home grown and plays against top level talent every week.

His recruitment has began to blow up. That kid film is also good. If he was a take in this class wouldnt even be mad. CC Kids NEVER disappoint me. At worse you gonna get a hard worker. (see Choc Gray)

Advertisement
Jarvis Brownlee Jr on Hudl

Will be interesting to see his development this year. Has been invited to come to the U this summer for a camp. No previous Nike Combine nor has he run track so short and long speed unknown as well as actual height/weight.
I don't know him personally, but anybody in South Florida that's a Brownlee is some kin to me and mine so I hope this kid does well wherever he goes. lol

Advertisement
70CBED79-7D79-4102-A4F5-DBC62889CA4E.png

Advertisement

i looked right over him. He scratched that 40 time too. But has the film. He's a kid i would recruit through the first 6 games and keeps tabs.**** he should be at Paradise Camp performing. I would bring in all those dbs nad make them earn it..thats what Bama does..majority of their offers are non commitable until you camp with them and they can get correct info on you

Advertisement
Back