Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren Williams at the press conference

73C2861C-600D-460D-B071-515B7EACE77F.jpeg

Advertisement
He should've been benched before the game got completely out of hand.

He was completely out of it this game, he looked like he was having a nervous breakdown or something, he was absolutely lost out there.

For all the hype about Enox being some QB guru or "good QB coach" he really has fcked off our entire season this year with his inability to call plays that put the offense in the most advantageous situations to put up points.

I'm still not sold on Jarren being the guy to lead this team next year, if we were to get a new HC & OC I would hope they go & find a transfer QB.

Advertisement
Definitely not make excuses but I am pretty sure he had his eye gouged early on when the face mask happened to him.

He came up touching his eye and then had a visor for the rest of the game.

If the staff played him again when he was possibly injured in some way, that is intolerable.

Cover two concepts are easy plays to design "beaters" around. That's why they are not exclusively run in NFL. They are mixed in with varying coverages. FIU ran them mostly exclusively.

Stop blaming players blame the AD first for hiring the current HC. Miami's problems are much bigger than the any players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back