Jarren Williams

Advertisement
The offense having a good showing is probably the most important thing in the bowl game. Something to prove changes will be made that get us going in the right direction. Especially since it gives us something to show recruits...

Winning and getting Williams experience are next most important.
Exactly, if Williams comes in and shows he's got it, and the defense dominates it will probably help us with some recruits.

My understanding from what I have gathered is that he was never gonna leave at all. It was more of a rumors that werent shut down thing.

Lol. When your coach is asked about possible player transfer and declines to comment on it then it’s because the story was legit. He’s been thinking about leaving since October. Kentucky was the alternative. Dee shared this info and now it’s all coming out.

Advertisement
Why? I can't think of a single reason to play Rosier.

We all know Rosier's weaknesses but he has handled the erratic situation at qb better than the other two knuckleheads. I understand the need to look towards the future so would be ok with Rosier not playing the whole game but since it is a meaningless game why not let him enjoy his last game in a UM uniform?

Advertisement
Wait where do you hear that ?

If true he might as well reconsider transferring can’t blame the kid
Person I know affiliated with the team. Kosi is suspended. Idk how long for. But yeah I don’t blame Jarren for considering it. At least Malik can’t come back next year.

If Richt goes with Malik to play the entire bowl game and not Jarren; then lose to UF next year and have another crap season, I don't want to hear anything about inexperienced QB being the issue. This was the year to determine who was going to be our QB of the future. Richt spent half the time trying to see if he could squeeze a few more wins out of Rosier.

Advertisement
richt def told williams, all you have to is stay eligible bc this other Bleep will get himself kicked off

Advertisement
We all know Rosier's weaknesses but he has handled the erratic situation at qb better than the other two knuckleheads. I understand the need to look towards the future so would be ok with Rosier not playing the whole game but since it is a meaningless game why not let him enjoy his last game in a UM uniform?

So name him Captain for the game and thank him for his service to the team.

We play Florida week 1. Richt needs to know if Jarren can handle it and NKosi needs reps.

So name him Captain for the game and thank him for his service to the team.

We play Florida week 1. Richt needs to know if Jarren can handle it and NKosi needs reps.

NKosi sounds like he's done. But you can still accomplish all of above and give Malik some playing time as a reward too.

personally I would be ok with Malik playing a 1/2 and have Williams/Weldon play a 1/4 each if Perry is out.

2985409e14b986ad9dd997fb1ba59fa19e1cd8f175b726109763a8b7bd85621e.jpg

This game is about the future... this isnt a New years eve bowl game this is a blow joes random bowl game..

If Perry is indeed suspended get Williams out there and see what we got so we can put it on film and start working all offseason to get him ready for Florida

Advertisement
Back