Jarren Williams

Walsh5

Recruit
Strongly considering transferring per my source who works with the team. Apparently that's why he didn't travel recently, because he said "f*** it" and skipped practice. And no I'm not a fake insider, just passing along what I've been told by someone who works on the staff. Anyone else heard any rumblings about this?

Advertisement
huh.gif

Im going to call BS on that. The dudes off season QB coach has already stated he will compete for the job in 2019.

Advertisement
Or he didn't travel to Blacksburg because he got suspended because Richt lost his sh-t when our underclassman divas posted a bunch of crap on social media about how we dont need a quarterback resulting in Bryant canceling his visit because he didn't want to be somewhere he wasn't welcome. That happened. And Jarren was liking their tweets. It's my understanding that led to his suspension for the Virginia Tech game.

There was a article posted just a day or 2 ago about how he is not transferring.

Or he didn't travel to Blacksburg because he got suspended because Richt lost his sh-t when our underclassman divas posted a bunch of crap on social media about how we dont need a quarterback resulting in Bryant canceling his visit because he didn't want to be somewhere he wasn't welcome. That happened. And Jarren was liking their tweets. It's my understanding that led to his suspension for the Virginia Tech game.

There was a article posted just a day or 2 ago about how he is not transferring.
this sure as **** doesn't look like a mature program that is focused on winning championships does it ? looks more like a ***king kindergarten class.

Advertisement
Strongly considering transferring per my source who works with the team. Apparently that's why he didn't travel recently, because he said "f*** it" and skipped practice. And no I'm not a fake insider, just passing along what I've been told by someone who works on the staff. Anyone else heard any rumblings about this?
Oh ok and Jon Richt is useful to this program right? Get a ****** life dude. Oh yea my source tells me I’m gonna drink a beer today.

Advertisement
OC I think your sauce meant JW is transferring dorm rooms.. JW wants a bigger room.. dude is a sophomore.. wants his own place to bang thots.. I can't blame him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back