Jarren Williams Time

Advertisement
Best, most settled and confident Perry has looked all season, and a big reason for that is probably because he knew he didn’t have to worry about rotating every other series. We are fighting for bowl eligibility and he is getting experience under his belt for next year...and you want to go to a kid who has taken what? 10 snaps all season??

You would be a great football coach.

Perry was solid tonight and he owned it, in the post game interview. Zero sense in putting Jarren in and risk getting him injured in a lost season. Let N'Kosi play it out and then they can fight for the job, next year.

Advertisement
Perry was solid tonight and he owned it, in the post game interview. Zero sense in putting Jarren in and risk getting him injured in a lost season. Let N'Kosi play it out and then they can fight for the job, next year.
You can still get Jarren PT this season, so the competition is a little more fair going into spring. The last **** thing I want to hear Richt say, if Williams plays well but doesn't get the job, is that he's going with Perry because of his experience. Experience he COULD have gotten Jarren, with the new redshirt rules being what they are.

Advertisement
Best, most settled and confident Perry has looked all season, and a big reason for that is probably because he knew he didn’t have to worry about rotating every other series. We are fighting for bowl eligibility and he is getting experience under his belt for next year...and you want to go to a kid who has taken what? 10 snaps all season??

You would be a great football coach.

Mark this down, If Kosi is starting for us next year we lose by 30 to UFi....

1541909285142.png

I bet you this guy can coach.....better than what we have! LOL

Advertisement
Jaren Williams would have been sacked several times tonight- he can't run.. Perry has the goods and he is maturing. Played very well tonight. But fans always want the next great hope even if they know absolutely nothing about how he might actually play.

Jaren Williams would have been sacked several times tonight- he can't run.. Perry has the goods and he is maturing. Played very well tonight. But fans always want the next great hope even if they know absolutely nothing about how he might actually play.
He ran pretty well in HS, now he can't run? Did something happen to him since? He has a better arm than any of the other 3, take a look at his highlights. I doubt he'd fumble as much as Kosi either.

But but but, who's going to COACH Jarren UP???

Well I have to believe we have a new OC next year. Reading Richt’s body language he may just hang it up and go be with his family (remember many thought he’d retire after UGA) or he has to know he has to give up the offense.

Advertisement

A good arm can often get the ball out before the sack. Miami fans should know this better than anyone (Marino)

He played about as good as Mal, this was a **** team and we still only put up 21 points. Kosi 14/23 with no TD's. Glad he had no picks but that's not winning us many games even in the **** ACC.

Well I have to believe we have a new OC next year. Reading Richt’s body language he may just hang it up and go be with his family (remember many thought he’d retire after UGA) or he has to know he has to give up the offense.

We can only hope.

Perry did play well, but I hope Richt gives Williams a shot. We have to see what we have going into next year. Have to.

Advertisement
Back