Jarren Williams = teddy bridge water

Cane passion

Sophomore
One of the pro QBs Jarren’s game reminds me of is Teddy Bridgewater. I see similar skill sets in both such as accuracy, efficiency and poise. Both have enough mobility to keep defenses honest. Not so much teddy Bridgewater with the mobility any more but Jarren can run if he has too. thoughts?

Advertisement
Teddy was and is so much better at managing the pocket. He ran his own offense in high school calling plays and everything so his pre-snap identification skills were on another level too. Those are the main differences. I actually think Jarren has better physical traits as far as build, arm and athleticism but Bridgewater is one of the most mentally sharp QBs on the planet.

Advertisement
Teddy was and is so much better at managing the pocket. He ran his own offense in high school calling plays and everything so his pre-snap identification skills were on another level too. Those are the main differences. I actually think Jarren has better physical traits as far as build, arm and athleticism but Bridgewater is one of the most mentally sharp QBs on the planet.
jarrens young and I can see him evolving into that.

I was thinking/hoping Jared Lorenzen..but then jarren lost weight

Now jacoby brisset

Every indication so far is that Bridgwater was mentally tougher and better prepared to compete.

Hope something has really clicked for Jarren after the Wednesday practice MIA situation before GT and how much his leadership means to team success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back