Jarren Williams Progress?

CanesFan20

Redshirt Freshman
What do you guys think of Jarren so far? He seems very poised and accurate for an early enrolle. Do you guys think he has a chance to start this season?

Advertisement
Definitely has a solid foundation in which to grow from. I was team Perry since last season, but I honestly feel I'd be more comfortable with Williams once he gets accustomed to the game speed at the college level.

He showed a lot of promise this scrimmage ... It depends on how he takes it from the rest of spring to fall and the type of kid who he seems like he is he's going to take his opportunity and run with it. So my 0.02 cents is if he improves from now to fall then he's got a big chance. But if he's not ready for fall he will be ready half way through season or next year

Advertisement
Who was williams playing against? 1's 2's or 3's. Still obviously sounds promising just looking for perspective.

Who was williams playing against? 1's 2's or 3's. Still obviously sounds promising just looking for perspective.

Mostly threes , but that’s still the number three ol, wr and backs.

The thing is dude makes the right reads and if the pocket is clean it’s going to be money.

You can tell he’s a football junky , he’s far more mature than his age. Imo frvinitely the most accurate qb with the best mechanics.

He showed a lot of promise this scrimmage ... It depends on how he takes it from the rest of spring to fall and the type of kid who he seems like he is he's going to take his opportunity and run with it. So my 0.02 cents is if he improves from now to fall then he's got a big chance. But if he's not ready for fall he will be ready half way through season or next year
What I got from the spring game is Rosier will start vs LSU. But don't expect him to keep the job for long. N'kosi or Jarren will be the starter before the season is over.

What I got from the spring game is Rosier will start vs LSU. But don't expect him to keep the job for long. N'kosi or Jarren will be the starter before the season is over.
Yea more than likely that's what was going to happen. Was honestly a little nervous about our qbs before the Spring game but from what I saw it was for sure encouraging and not like how it was last year where you just had shirrefs behind rosier, you got some serious talent behind him now

Advertisement
Mostly threes , but that’s still the number three ol, wr and backs.

The thing is dude makes the right reads and if the pocket is clean it’s going to be money.

You can tell he’s a football junky , he’s far more mature than his age. Imo frvinitely the most accurate qb with the best mechanics.
JW and Perry played against the 2s. Perry also got reps with the 1s. Richt confirmed that in his press conference. Jarren's stats and TD were against the 2s

JW and Perry played against the 2s. Perry also got reps with the 1s. Richt confirmed that in his press conference. Jarren's stats and TD were against the 2s

I was going off of tweedle dee and tweedlw dumb on 560 , that’s on me for listening to them

I was going off of tweedle dee and tweedlw dumb on 560 , that’s on me for listening to them
They were so annoying. They talk more about other **** than the game. Great guys, I am sure. But so frustrating to listen to

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back