Jarren Williams Into The Portal

D2F6224C-0208-44DB-B4FF-7489A1EEE697.gif

Advertisement
Man, what a wild ride for Jarren. I remember thinking after the UF game we finally found our QB for the next 2-3 years. From there he had some sky high moments and absolutely rock bottom moments. If he takes football seriously again, he has a bright future but we gave him every chance to succeed. Anyway, good move for us and good move for Jarren.

This is in the same realm as whiteside leaving. One question tho, wtf took him so long?!?

Well...bye.gif

Considering that I was pro-Jarren for most of the season, I have never felt so let down by a player that flashed so much potential. Really, really soft shouldered and weak minded. I'm not usually one to call out players...but this is addition by subtraction.

The King shall be crowned

Advertisement
Fans are something else lol kid didn’t maximize his potential because we wasn’t focused enough off the field. He’s got a bright future if his preparation matches his talent, best of luck JDUB!
He quit on the team. Didn't give it his all by his own words. You give me that scholarship when I'm his age and I never would have left a play out on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back