Jarren Williams Injury?

Mikeiavelli

F the gaytors
I looked at Jarrens ESPN player profile a couple hours ago and it listed him as questionable with an abdominal injury.

Has anyone heard anything about this? Fake news?

I expect him to RS this year anyways...but seeing that caught me off guard cause I haven't seen anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He spent the first 3 weeks dry heaving at every one of Rosier's throws and sprained his tummy. Nkosi is a Somali pirate and has an iron stomach so he's the captain now.
I died laughing at "hes the captain now" no idea where this was going at first

I looked at Jarrens ESPN player profile a couple hours ago and it listed him as questionable with an abdominal injury.

I expect him to RS this year anyways...but seeing that caught me off guard cause I haven't seen anything.

He's been dealing with the abdominal injury for over a month. Back in mid-August there were reports of him having a potential injury. Apparently after practicing through it for almost a month and not getting better, the coaches decided to sit him out of practice so it can actually heal.

He's been dealing with the abdominal injury for over a month. Back in mid-August there were reports of him having a potential injury. Apparently after practicing through it for almost a month and not getting better, the coaches decided to sit him out of practice so it can actually heal.
Got it. Don't know how I missed that before. Thanks.

Advertisement

Well, now we know why Williams hasn't been named the starter.

He has had an abdominal issue since camp if I remember correctly. May get a medical Redshirt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back