Jarren Williams Burn

Advertisement
Speaking of burn, I think we should promote Cade to starting QB. Malek can't hit a barn with an elephant and apparently writing's on the wall for Kosi. Besides, if Cade gets the gig, maybe he'll be busy enough that he can't keep doing what's getting him suspended.
I agree with OP about JW. Richt does not want to burn the Redshirt. Which brings me back to Cade; but with the Redeyes.

Advertisement
Speaking of burn, I think we should promote Cade to starting QB. Malek can't hit a barn with an elephant and apparently writing's on the wall for Kosi. Besides, if Cade gets the gig, maybe he'll be busy enough that he can't keep doing what's getting him suspended.
I agree with OP about JW. Richt does not want to burn the Redshirt. Which brings me back to Cade; but with the Redeyes.
Cade is still suspended.

My prediction:

Corch Mork starts Rosier the rest of the year.

Perry stays in the dog house and transfers.

Weldon gets kicked off after another drug issue.

We sign 0 QBs this year.

We go into 2019 with only Williams on scholarship and his only playing time coming against Savannah State.

Advertisement
giphy (5).gif

What does playing him vs Duke one game before GT and burning his RS do? To me that’s dumb. I’m not trying to be a jack wagon.
Granted there's a risk there but IF he can get 4 starts and a bowl game start under his belt and look competent in doing so, it would go along way towards removing some of the stench of this season and generate some optimism for 2019.

Granted there's a risk there but IF he can get 4 starts and a bowl game start under his belt and look competent in doing so, it would go along way towards removing some of the stench of this season and generate some optimism for 2019.
fair enough. Question: the bowl game counts toward one of the four games allowed, right?

Advertisement
I understand the Canes have put out an APB for Weldon.

This likeness of him has gone up all over the Gables...

Attachments

• 5895194F-77E6-4684-A094-C26710FF67CC.png
    5895194F-77E6-4684-A094-C26710FF67CC.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
It's stupid for him to think about a red shirt. If Williams is as good as everyone thinks he'll be he won't be here 4 years anyways. If he is then he probably wasn't good enough anyways and we would want a younger qb to take over.

Been a lurker for years. Made an acct to say this.

Kid lives not far from me. We are talking minutes travel time. He is that good.

My prediction:

Corch Mork starts Rosier the rest of the year.

Perry stays in the dog house and transfers.

Weldon gets kicked off after another drug issue.

We sign 0 QBs this year.

We go into 2019 with only Williams on scholarship and his only playing time coming against Savannah State.

Don't forget the part were we put an add for walkon QBs on Craigslist.

Advertisement
Back