Jarren “multi read” Williams... clutch moments of the game.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
1. First drive of the game....
  • 1st & 10 at MIA 29
    (13:02 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass complete to K.J. Osborn for 5 yds to the MiaFl 34
  • 2nd & 5 at MIA 34
    (13:02 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass intercepted Stantley Thomas-Oliver III return for 23 yds to the MiaFl 18
2. Second drive of the game...

1st & 10 at MIA 39
  • (10:08 - 1st) Jarren Williams run for 4 yds to the MiaFl 43
  • 2nd & 6 at MIA 43
    (10:08 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to K.J. Osborn, broken up by Jamal Gates
  • 3rd & 6 at MIA 43
    (10:08 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass complete to Mike Harley for 4 yds to the MIA 47
3. Third drive of the game..

• 4th & Goal at FIU 1
    (15:00 - 2nd) Jarren Williams run for NO GAIN to the FlaIn 1

4. Fourth Drive of the game...

• 4th & 1 at FIU 18
    (8:53 - 2nd) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to Michael Irvin II
HALF TIME

5. Fifth drive of the game...

• 1st & 10 at MIA 25
    (15:00 - 3rd) Jarren Williams pass intercepted Sage Lewis return for 12 yds to the MiaFl 37 FLORIDA INTL Penalty, IB (16 Yards) to the MiaFl 42

6. Sixth drive of the game..

• 3rd & 10 at MIA 9
    (13:19 - 3rd) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to Jeff Thomas
7. Seventh drive of the game...

• 1st & 10 at MIA 37
    (11:29 - 3rd) Jarren Williams pass intercepted Jamal Gates return for 16 yds to the MiaFl 28

8. Eight drive of the game
  • 3rd & 2 at FIU 5
    (2:01 - 3rd) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to Mike Harley, broken up by Maurice Alexander

9. Ninth drive of the game...

• 3rd & 12 at FIU 47
    (15:00 - 4th) Jarren Williams sacked by Jamal Gates and Alexy Jean-Baptiste for a loss of 6 yards to the MiaFl 47
THIS IS WHAT THE WORST QB PERFORMANCE IN UM HISTORY LOOKS LIKE FOLKS... BYE BYE JARREN TIME TO SEE IF KENTUCKY IS STILL INTERESTED IN UR SERVICES.

Advertisement
This is what your brain on drugs looks like if you still believe Jarren Williams is a starting caliber QB.
56E9D817-0444-4C9D-87A5-37488C5E45CB.jpeg

Advertisement
I dont think Williams has the mental make-up & leadership abilities to be a legit QB. He'll flash games (like UL) and then crash/burn others. Him going AWOL in the middle of the season and almost transferring for 2nd/3rd times says it all to me.

I was baffled we didnt pull him and put Perry is after this 3rd INT in the 3rd quarter. I know the staff doesn't want a QB controversy, JW balled against UL, and it's FIU but Perry would have given us the spark we needed and thrown downfield. One of the reasons we lost in my opinion

Only a true ******* idiot watched that game and decided the problem is a player.
Yes coaching was AWFUL but Jarren was equally AWFUL the first 3 quarters. Threw 3 INT and at least 2/3 more than could have easily been picks. Couldnt make a 3rd down or big play to save us for his life. No sense or urgency or leadership. I agree with everyone that his ceiling is way higher than Perry but Perry would have won yesterday.

• 1st & 10 at MIA 29
    (13:02 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass complete to K.J. Osborn for 5 yds to the MiaFl 34
  • 2nd & 5 at MIA 34
    (13:02 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass intercepted Stantley Thomas-Oliver III return for 23 yds to the MiaFl 18

1st & 10 at MIA 39
  • 2nd & 6 at MIA 43
    (10:08 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to K.J. Osborn, broken up by Jamal Gates
  • 3rd & 6 at MIA 43
    (10:08 - 1st) Jarren Williams pass complete to Mike Harley for 4 yds to the MIA 47

• 4th & Goal at FIU 1

• 4th & 1 at FIU 18
HALF TIME

• 1st & 10 at MIA 25
    (15:00 - 3rd) Jarren Williams pass intercepted Sage Lewis return for 12 yds to the MiaFl 37 FLORIDA INTL Penalty, IB (16 Yards) to the MiaFl 42

• 3rd & 10 at MIA 9

• 1st & 10 at MIA 37
    (11:29 - 3rd) Jarren Williams pass intercepted Jamal Gates return for 16 yds to the MiaFl 28

• 3rd & 2 at FIU 5
    (2:01 - 3rd) Jarren Williams pass incomplete to Mike Harley, broken up by Maurice Alexander

• 3rd & 12 at FIU 47
    (15:00 - 4th) Jarren Williams sacked by Jamal Gates and Alexy Jean-Baptiste for a loss of 6 yards to the MiaFl 47
THIS IS WHAT THE WORST QB PERFORMANCE IN UM HISTORY LOOKS LIKE FOLKS... BYE BYE JARREN TIME TO SEE IF KENTUCKY IS STILL INTERESTED IN UR SERVICES.

Nah, I was in the OB for the Kirby Freeman performance.

Advertisement
maybe they’ll give your boyfriend Perry a shot!!!!

Oh yeah that’s right he’s so bad he’s the back up to this guy

Yes coaching was AWFUL but Jarren was equally AWFUL the first 3 quarters. Threw 3 INT and at least 2/3 more than could have easily been picks. Couldnt make a 3rd down or big play to save us for his life. No sense or urgency or leadership. I agree with everyone that his ceiling is way higher than Perry but Perry would have won yesterday.

Payton Metocha would’ve beat FIU yesterday

• 1st & 10 at MIA 29
  • 2nd & 5 at MIA 34

1st & 10 at MIA 39
  • 2nd & 6 at MIA 43
  • 3rd & 6 at MIA 43

• 4th & Goal at FIU 1

• 4th & 1 at FIU 18
HALF TIME

• 1st & 10 at MIA 25

• 3rd & 10 at MIA 9

• 1st & 10 at MIA 37

• 3rd & 2 at FIU 5

• 3rd & 12 at FIU 47
He's a bum in my book along w nesta... does more talking than actual play making.. ******* bum

Advertisement
He threw into coverage multiple times. He was lucky he didn't get intercepted even more than he did. Looked like he didn't go through his progressions and had already decided where he was going with the ball.

Only a true ******* idiot watched that game and decided the problem is a player.

There is enough blame to pass around. Butch had his team prepared with a good game plan. Manny and staff, along with the players, took it for granted they would win. When FIU punched them in the nose, they didn't have a go to plan to punch back. They found out the hard way, just because you have that "U" on your helmet, another team is not going to roll over and play dead.

Advertisement
Squarely on the coach.

Run the ******* ball and bubble-screen them to death until they get out of that two-deep look.
We should have been able to line up and run over them. I can't believe what I saw last night and this was with 2 weeks off. How the **** does last night happen? This was not an upset. This offense has been BAD ALL YEAR. Sick man.

Enos totally let those kids down. Hung Jarren out to dry and that isn't excusing some poor decisions. The offensive game plan was doomed from the start and you could see it in the way the kids played. They knew it. No adjustments. Back to a lot of under center, slow developing plays that didn't work from the beginning. Where was all the stuff we ran so successfully the past two weeks? didn't see a sign of it until the last 5 minutes. so frustrating.

I'm not going to defend that performance, but I will see your Williams and raise you with Freeman.

Advertisement
Back