2026 JaReylan McCoy 5* DE from MS

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
After the Kamarion Franklin disappointment, Mario hasn't given up on recruiting elite Kids from MS. 5* JaReylan McCoy is visiting for Junior Day.

Advertisement
SEC SEC SEC
In the Cunningham thread, @Odysseus said its almost impossible to pull a kid from the slave belt. Almost died laughing, but looks like he said the same thing a year ago in the Kamarion thread too.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

@Odysseus did you coin that term "slave belt"

In the Cunningham thread, @Odysseus said its almost impossible to pull a kid from the slave belt. Almost died laughing, but looks like he said the same thing a year ago in the Kamarion thread too.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

@Odysseus did you coin that term "slave belt"
See I told yall boys it's dam near impossible lol, and I heard that phrase on a podcast last year I believe

Advertisement
After the Kamarion Franklin disappointment, Mario hasn't given up on recruiting elite Kids from MS. 5* JaReylan McCoy is visiting for Junior Day.

Your title got me thinking about something that would be worth tracking. I wanted to ask the board what areas of the country or states would you like to see Mario continue, increase, stop, or slow down based on how we have performed in them other than his two full classes.

Would be interesting to see based on who has visited, been prioritized, and committed or didn't and see if the staff adjusts accordingly.

Anyways not something I could put together and you do enough for the board. But Mississippi 5* seems like a tough pull based on last year.

Your title got me thinking about something that would be worth tracking. I wanted to ask the board what areas of the country or states would you like to see Mario continue, increase, stop, or slow down based on how we have performed in them other than his two full classes.

Would be interesting to see based on who has visited, been prioritized, and committed or didn't and see if the staff adjusts accordingly.

Anyways not something I could put together and you do enough for the board. But Mississippi 5* seems like a tough pull based on last year.
If memory serves, we whiffed on our MS offers last year. Alabama we almost sneaked out of there with three signing NLI papers.

I have to admit, I'm intrigued. I could create a Key Recruits from the slave belt thread (partly a joke, partly serious) if there's enough interest.

Advertisement

Give up Mississippi lol

If memory serves, we whiffed on our MS offers last year. Alabama we almost sneaked out of there with three signing NLI papers.

I have to admit, I'm intrigued. I could create a Key Recruits from the slave belt thread (partly a joke, partly serious) if there's enough interest.
my man! you brought it to life!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back