JARED HARRISON-HUNTE

Advertisement
Pat Bethel, Chigozie Nnoruka, Jon Ford & Jordan Miller are the top 4.

The 3 Frosh are just depth that could get a few snaps throughout the season, no one is saying any of them will start.
Jordan Miller has to step up. There’s been reports he takes plays off(which most guys probably do) but he has to be more impactful. Kid has everything you want at the DT position.

Advertisement
He might've of been, but the point is we still will have a 4-5 man rotation at DT.
He might've of been, but the point is we still will have a 4-5 man rotation at DT.
You can miss me with Jordan Miller I have no faith in dude. Nesta was gonna be our TFL guy..Im hopin he isnt injured bad... Feeling a lil bleak mane

Advertisement
Hope we aint tryin to hype up freshman DT's again because Silvera's surgery. SMH
its camp talk, i was just telling my boy hes a jet fan Im like yo giants camp is going good media says. Every team is a super bowl champion during camp till the games are really played. So never listen to camp **** its always good news unless its injuries

Pat Bethel, Chigozie Nnoruka, Jon Ford & Jordan Miller are the top 4.

The 3 Frosh are just depth that could get a few snaps throughout the season, no one is saying any of them will start.

While I like the potential upside of all these guys, oof, this is scary. Better hope Chigozie can instantly be impact and Ford/Miller are as stout as we think they can be.

Advertisement
So Nesta wasnt a projected starter?
. I’m hearing from my high school coach whose been to several practices and who has access that Harrison-Hunte and Blissett have been performing well. In one on one pass rush I was told Jakai Clarke has been defeated by Blissett several times. He also beat out Cleveland reed.

I'm excited for Nesta but reports seem like he's still not quite there mentally and in technique. This isn't HS anymore.

Advertisement
I'm excited for Nesta but reports seem like he's still not quite there mentally and in technique. This isn't HS anymore.
Disagree, obviously he needs to continue mature but in terms of play on the field Baker praised Silvera all year and again today

Advertisement
Back