Jaquise Alexander

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao yoo we really about to make up for all the cornerbacks Rumph missed on the past 5 years in one cycle
Bruh….
1625084713475.gif

Advertisement
The crazy thing is we really need to. If our starting CB's were Blades and Ivey this year, it would be borderline disastrous.
I’m thinking we need to hit the portal..safety room after this szn I’m good with..but the corner room I think we need to grab a plug n play vet. Even we hit on 3 or 4 we really want. I think 8 bounces..Blades probably won’t but could..I think we all think Stevenson bounces after 1

We’ll have :
Couch
Harrell
Clarke
Curtis
Dunson.

Advertisement
I’m thinking we need to hit the portal..safety room after this szn I’m good with..but the corner room I think we need to grab a plug n play vet. Even we hit on 3 or 4 we really want. I think 8 bounces..Blades probably won’t but could..I think we all think Stevenson bounces after 1

We’ll have :
Couch
Harrell
Clarke
Curtis
Dunson.

I'm high on Couch and Dunson, and think Blades is a little better than he gets credit for. Realistically could see starting CB's being Stevenson and Dunson, but probably not gonna happen. Ivey is a disaster and shouldn't be on the roster right now. Agree Stevenson is gone after this season but I don't think we need to hit the portal this season for DB. Much rather find a dominant DT or veteran LB.

Can't Avantae play corner if need be?

We’ll have :
Couch
Harrell
Clarke
Curtis
Dunson.
If we land Rodgers and Fegans (and maybe if the stars align Singletary) one of those guys can be a plug and play.

Advertisement
Back