Jaquaze sorrels question

Usually a bad sign when all 3 in-state schools dont want you

U in F has offered 7,148 players in the state this year and even THEY are running for the hills on this guy. All the while Mullet NEEDS a commit over 2 stars to keep the natives from getting restless but he is still out. No thanks, I'm good

Advertisement
Don’t think anyone said he was Golden. Said he has some of the same tendicies. Defense wasn’t top 10 actually 38th in total defense. Top 10 in certain categories. Can get half credit for player development because our LB play is hit or miss at times. Doesn’t get credit for other positions. Him knowing his **** that’s an opinion. I think he thinks he knows more than he actually does. Not saying it’s not things to like about the D but I’m not crowning him either.
Ok. Lets just use facts.
The defense is very good.
The defense is top quarter in the league.
The defense is can be a part of a championship team.
Manny doesn't play games.
Manny puts everything in this.
Hes doing a very good job.
His system affects EVERY position. It lets Dline attack, lets LBs make plays and opens up more contested plays and turnovers for the second level. So he has very much helped every position on the team. He also works closely with Banda and the safeties.

You can pull whatever I say apart forever but that doesn't change the fact that hes been for the most part getting the job done. It is what it is.

Advertisement
**** That’s kool wit me but I think you might need 4 of the 6 because you keep goin on. I said it’s things to like about the defense. You LOVE manny and I think he’s ok agree to disagree
Listen Manny Diaz is a saint! haha. Sorry man I did get a bit fired up. I'm defensive (no pun intended) what can I say. With all that said, we doing Budweiser, Corona or just saying f--k it and going right for the shots?

Listen Manny Diaz is a saint! haha. Sorry man I did get a bit fired up. I'm defensive (no pun intended) what can I say. With all that said, we doing Budweiser, Corona or just saying f--k it and going right for the shots?
Lol All good but straight to the shots big dawg

Ok. Lets just use facts.
The defense is very good.
The defense is top quarter in the league.
The defense is can be a part of a championship team.
Manny doesn't play games.
Manny puts everything in this.
Hes doing a very good job.
His system affects EVERY position. It lets Dline attack, lets LBs make plays and opens up more contested plays and turnovers for the second level. So he has very much helped every position on the team. He also works closely with Banda and the safeties.

You can pull whatever I say apart forever but that doesn't change the fact that hes been for the most part getting the job done. It is what it is.

If giving Manny way to much credit. I mean way to much. I mean, after seeing a bunch of 90th and 80th ranked defense I guess the first guess DC who manged to put us back in the top 40 on defense would be crowned the goat or something. Keep in mind most of Randy Shannon's defenses were in the top 30 and your praising someone who fields a statically worse defense then Randy did.

Our defense was average overall in most categories. We're only good at getting TFL and sacks because of Manny's reckless blitzing. Being a top QTR defense in the SEC is something but the ACC? Stop.. There is only 4 teams in the ACC that's capable of fielding a good defenses (Us, Clemson, FSU, and VT) on a yearly basis.

This defense is not a championship defense. You only make the championship with this defense if A) Your schedule is hot garbage or B) You have Oklahoma's offense last year. See Wisconsin, see Virginia, see Toledo, see Bethune Cook-man, see Pitt, see Clemson. ****, Clemson should of made it perfectly clear our defense was average at best. What happen when we weren't sacking the QB? We let a QB who had only thrown 11 TD going into the game look like Deshaun Waston. Then when that same QB played a real defense he looked like division 3 QB. Manny's defense got Benkurt on an NFL team because he was meh at best but he torn up Manny's defense then went on to play like dog crap vs VT (didn't even score a point) and Navy (only scored 7)

I'm not to sure about the developing either. I've only seen 2 guys somewhat develop last year. McCloud has regress like no other player on the team. Shaq and Pinckney were running into wrong gaps until it was finally corrected by game 6 in their SECOND year. We've heard nothing about the guys behind them. We don't teach our LBs to reroute WR/TEs like any LB coach would(same can be said about our CB). We don't get enough proper depth in our pass coverage (which is why the middle is so open). We line up our safeties in key west effectively leaving the middle of the field wide open for exploitation.

Your overrating Manny as a DC because he isn't throwing out 90th ranked defenses out there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If giving Manny way to much credit. I mean way to much. I mean, after seeing a bunch of 90th and 80th ranked defense I guess the first guess DC who manged to put us back in the top 40 on defense would be crowned the goat or something. Keep in mind most of Randy Shannon's defenses were in the top 30 and your praising someone who fields a statically worse defense then Randy did.

Our defense was average overall in most categories. We're only good at getting TFL and sacks because of Manny's reckless blitzing. Being a top QTR defense in the SEC is something but the ACC? Stop.. There is only 4 teams in the ACC that's capable of fielding a good defenses (Us, Clemson, FSU, and VT) on a yearly basis.

This defense is not a championship defense. You only make the championship with this defense if A) Your schedule is hot garbage or B) You have Oklahoma's offense last year. See Wisconsin, see Virginia, see Toledo, see Bethune Cook-man, see Pitt, see Clemson. ****, Clemson should of made it perfectly clear our defense was average at best. What happen when we weren't sacking the QB? We let a QB who had only thrown 11 TD going into the game look like Deshaun Waston. Then when that same QB played a real defense he looked like division 3 QB. Manny's defense got Benkurt on an NFL team because he was meh at best but he torn up Manny's defense then went on to play like dog crap vs VT (didn't even score a point) and Navy (only scored 7)

I'm not to sure about the developing either. I've only seen 2 guys somewhat develop last year. McCloud has regress like no other player on the team. Shaq and Pinckney were running into wrong gaps until it was finally corrected by game 6 in their SECOND year. We've heard nothing about the guys behind them. We don't teach our LBs to reroute WR/TEs like any LB coach would(same can be said about our CB).

Your overrating Manny as a DC because he isn't throwing out 90th ranked defenses out there.
Tell me how I overrated? And I’m saying top quarter of the country.

Definitely starting to get that “I’m smarter than everybody” Golden vibe from Diaz

Because he's not recruiting 1 4* DL? god this fan base sucks.

The kid isn't being recruited by any of the FL schools. Theres's definitely a reason there.

Munoz will also end up being the better player of the 2, and it wont be close. This sounds like the people who trashed RJ because of his ranking,. and thought TV and Keef were the biggest misses of all time

No one called him the goat. Simply stated he’s doing a good job. I would say Redwine, Chad, Trent, M Jackson, Quan, RJ, Smith, Bethel all improved from 2016. I see you’re focusing on LBs I’m just saying as a DC since you run the scheme you’ll be credited or discredited for each position. Reckless blitzing might be a stretch unless you can give me some kind of credence behind that other than what you may have seen on boards. Are you a more savvy previous player or coach?

Again, who cares who dont come, its about who pledges allegiance to the CANES! It's about what's on our side. For the star whores, we got 2 defensive ends in joe jackson and garvin that were rated 3 stars coming out, blowing past and setting edge against real 1st round draft picks, so stars mean nothing. How anyone can label our defensive recruiting as suspect, we Jahfari harvey coming in, who is basically garvin like in his athleticism. We already got rosseau in the fold, and all you heard he was a project and wont contribute for 2 years or so cause they said he was 225, lol, i kept laughing cause if he coming out of highschool at 225, its to easy for him to get to 240, but he got to 250, but even at 240, he would've been straight, garvin is just now getting to that weight, but he made plays at 235.

To many people just keep regurgitating ridiculous talking points from the nerd sites who normally dont know WTF, they are talking about. If khris bogle wants to come in and prove he belongs here, he know its home, if he wants to go out to knoxville and play in obscurity with suspect coaches that's on him, if he looking short term, he'll fall for the bagmen and snow bunny's/recruiting girls at Tennessee, if he thinking long term, he knows where he needs to be, jess simpson bout to do his thing, i think he is more of a college coach than pro coach, he got that pro side out the way!

Keep in mind we got jordan miller, patrick joyner (no matter where he lines up), and didnt joyner lead Dade County in sacks, than we got guts committed now like sam brooks a sack machine (no matter where he lines up) this staff is bringing the right guys who know how to play football, bump the stars. The beautiful part to is, we back to having guys on staff that are from here, sprinkled in with guys like thomas brown, banda and simpson that know and understand talent from the South as well. That's why the last regime will forever be known as the moron regime, you got to be stupid as **** to come to Miami, and keep piling weight on guys, when almost everything associated with Miami has to do with speed.

That's why when coach richt got here, he immediately said we are to slow at receiver, in comes Ahmon richards, walking past people, in comes jeff thomas and harley, now pope, wiggins and hightower, fixed that real quick. As long as manny diaz is the d-co, we gone stay in attack mode. He just needs to stay in attack mode no matter who the opponent is. I dont know wth he was doing against clemson, gave them to much respect. He should've put jackson in man, and go from there, plus blitz bryant and force him not to make quick reads instead of sitting allowing alley oop passes to be completed!

Advertisement

Top quarter of the NCAA is like top 30. Even so, that's not good enough to play with the big boys. Other then Oklahoma who plays in a conference with most of the top offenses in that league most playoff teams are top 15 defense minimal.

Right and he can't say Diaz develops players at Miami bc we haven't seen that yet...the jury is still out.

Go back to making up lies accusing Miami of playing the bag game and paying players just like Bama/Georgia.

You really have a hard-on for hating this school

Go back to making up lies accusing Miami of playing the bag game and paying players just like Bama/Georgia.

I bet in your concussed head..you think NCAA have people that reads these boards and you think that we don't. Go away clown.

You really have a hard-on for hating this school

You have a much bigger one for me but I don't swing that way.

Advertisement
Don’t think anyone said he was Golden. Said he has some of the same tendicies. Defense wasn’t top 10 actually 38th in total defense. Top 10 in certain categories. Can get half credit for player development because our LB play is hit or miss at times. Doesn’t get credit for other positions. Him knowing his **** that’s an opinion. I think he thinks he knows more than he actually does. Not saying it’s not things to like about the D but I’m not crowning him either.

What are his same tendencies as Golden? I would love to know this. Diaz is about as opposite from Golden as it gets.

I bet in your concussed head..you think NCAA have people that reads these boards and you think that we don't. Go away clown.

You have a much bigger one for me but I don't swing that way.

You're a sad, delusional person.

Another Genron who wants handouts or he steers players away from Miami. Because Georgia and Bama pay, then Miami must be doing the same. k.

Top quarter of the NCAA is like top 30. Even so, that's not good enough to play with the big boys. Other then Oklahoma who plays in a conference with most of the top offenses in that league most playoff teams are top 15 defense minimal.
Of the 5 non Alabama teams that won Championships in the past 10 years, they averaged 3 less points given up a game than us. And that was 08 UF, 10 Auburn, 13 FSU, 14 OSU and 16 Clem.

Of all participants in the CFP since inauguration in 2014, only Alabama, and 3 other teams allowed less points than we did last year.

Maybe our defense isn't championship caliber in the sense that it could carry a team all year, which it kind of did last season, if you are saying to play with the big boys its more than adequate. We just happen to have more obstacles to get past than other conferences aside from the SEC.

You're a sad, delusional person.

Another Genron who wants handouts or he steers players away from Miami. Because Georgia and Bama pay, then Miami must be doing the same. k.

And you're another David Duke...equates all black folks to be vile, fraudulent, and money grubbing.

Should I equate you with child molesting, child **** and mass shootings?

Advertisement
Back