Jaquaze sorrels question

And you're another David Duke...equates all black folks to be vile, fraudulent, and money grubbing.

Should I equate you with child molesting, child **** and mass shootings?

Uh, I'm not even white, I'm Asian.

I also never brought race into it, you did. Saying Genron = all black people is one of the most racist things I've heard.

As I said, Genron Jr, you need help. I have zero doubt you've asked Miami to pay you to recruit your guys, and they've said no. This has obviously made you bitter, since in your mind Miami must be paying players if Georgia/Bama are.

Advertisement
Uh, I'm not even white, I'm Asian.

I also never brought race into it, you did. Saying Genron = all black people is one of the most racist things I've heard.

As I said, Genron Jr, you need help. I have zero doubt you've asked Miami to pay you to recruit your guys, and they've said no. This has obviously made you bitter, since in your mind Miami must be paying players if Georgia/Bama are.

and Genron would beat your ***. Go tell him how you feel and see what happens...LOL...My guess is that you won't.

Last edited:
Because he's not recruiting 1 4* DL? god this fan base sucks.

The kid isn't being recruited by any of the FL schools. Theres's definitely a reason there.

Munoz will also end up being the better player of the 2, and it wont be close. This sounds like the people who trashed RJ because of his ranking,. and thought TV and Keef were the biggest misses of all time
No because if somebody ask him why our defense gives up so many rushing yards he’ll deflect to a stat like yards per carry to try and make it sound better and talk about how many yards per play we held them too. Or how he won’t adjust and make trash qbs look like stars against us. Same stubborn ****. Manny’s ok. If you want believe he’s a defensive genius go ahead but I disagree.

Advertisement
Lmfaoo we only really use 3 techs tho am I wrong?

We use 0's and 1's quite a bit Moten, Ford, and Norton all played the NT position last year. For 2019 Daxon and Holley are the 0's and 1's . Don't get me wrong because of the type of offenses we face in ACC in terms of spread, uptempo, as well as multiple sets we do need a lot of 3 techniques to rotate but we also need zeros and ones to push the pocket.

Go Canes

If giving Manny way to much credit. I mean way to much. I mean, after seeing a bunch of 90th and 80th ranked defense I guess the first guess DC who manged to put us back in the top 40 on defense would be crowned the goat or something. Keep in mind most of Randy Shannon's defenses were in the top 30 and your praising someone who fields a statically worse defense then Randy did.

Our defense was average overall in most categories. We're only good at getting TFL and sacks because of Manny's reckless blitzing. Being a top QTR defense in the SEC is something but the ACC? Stop.. There is only 4 teams in the ACC that's capable of fielding a good defenses (Us, Clemson, FSU, and VT) on a yearly basis.

This defense is not a championship defense. You only make the championship with this defense if A) Your schedule is hot garbage or B) You have Oklahoma's offense last year. See Wisconsin, see Virginia, see Toledo, see Bethune Cook-man, see Pitt, see Clemson. ****, Clemson should of made it perfectly clear our defense was average at best. What happen when we weren't sacking the QB? We let a QB who had only thrown 11 TD going into the game look like Deshaun Waston. Then when that same QB played a real defense he looked like division 3 QB. Manny's defense got Benkurt on an NFL team because he was meh at best but he torn up Manny's defense then went on to play like dog crap vs VT (didn't even score a point) and Navy (only scored 7)

I'm not to sure about the developing either. I've only seen 2 guys somewhat develop last year. McCloud has regress like no other player on the team. Shaq and Pinckney were running into wrong gaps until it was finally corrected by game 6 in their SECOND year. We've heard nothing about the guys behind them. We don't teach our LBs to reroute WR/TEs like any LB coach would(same can be said about our CB). We don't get enough proper depth in our pass coverage (which is why the middle is so open). We line up our safeties in key west effectively leaving the middle of the field wide open for exploitation.

Your overrating Manny as a DC because he isn't throwing out 90th ranked defenses out there.
What's in Key West that they get excused from the game?

Advertisement
Since Diaz has been Miami's DC, this DEFENSE is something to watch, ppl can see what they want, but Miami's DEFENSE is must watch TV!!!

**** Last year, the talk of CFB was Miami's Turnover Chain (that's from the DEFENSE Diaz coaches), how is this man not doing his job ****

Some ppl on this site just find **** to talk about...

MIAMI COACH'S AREN'T IMPRESSED BY STARS OR RANKINGS!! They want recruits that can play with pads on, not recruits that only perform in 7 on 7 or running a 40..

Let the season start for these recruits, then we going to see what's up.. Too many ppl get caught up with stars, but football is played in pads not in shorts (that's where we find out who's really Miami caliber)...

Since Diaz has been Miami's DC, this DEFENSE is something to watch, ppl can see what they want, but Miami's DEFENSE is must watch TV!!!

**** Last year, the talk of CFB was Miami's Turnover Chain (that's from the DEFENSE Diaz coaches), how is this man not doing his job ****

Some ppl on this site just find **** to talk about...
Lmao

Advertisement
Why aren’t we going after him harder? Back in than the spring it seemed like he was the top priority at dt and things were looking up and up with his recruitment and Miami. The kid has good size 6’3 290 and is a good football player(top 125 nationally). Had a really good performance at the opening in pads. None of the instate schools seem to be recruiting him. I think his top school is Oregon or South Carolina. What the fvck is the issue here? This could be one for the taking easily but who knows what they **** we are doing this cycle:unsure:

Just add it to the list

Apparently he is not even sure if he'd qualify at SEC schools. I doubt he's a fit at Miami.

Advertisement
Apparently he is not even sure if he'd qualify at SEC schools. I doubt he's a fit at Miami.

What makes you say that?

If he does in fact need academic help then he will definitely get it at WPHS, they are one of the best academic high schools in the country.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back