Jaquaze Sorrells

Advertisement
I wonder do some homework and see if we can wave a magic wand that we seem to get one or two charges every year and get him in...

worth a look

Advertisement
If he stays at winter park they will get his grades in order. It's a excellent high school.

This young man's recruitment maybe more about that bag life. The people guiding his recruitment know how the recruiting game is played.

Don't get me wrong he is monster in the middle of the line an would be a great pick up for UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
If he stays at winter park they will get his grades in order. It's a excellent high school.

This young man's recruitment maybe more about that bag life. The people guiding his recruitment know how the recruiting game is played.

Don't get me wrong he is monster in the middle of the line an would be a great pick up for UM.

Go Canes
I've heard from the WP kids that he is lazy, entitled, and has a poor attitude. Was told he cussed out one of the coaches after one of the first practices. Most of WP staff is Pro Florida so if he has grades, doubt it, then he would go there.

I've heard from the WP kids that he is lazy, entitled, and has a poor attitude. Was told he cussed out one of the coaches after one of the first practices. Most of WP staff is Pro Florida so if he has grades, doubt it, then he would go there.

Sounds like him at JT4 could have been great friends and roommates

Naw wouldn't want this if true

Advertisement
Ain't nobody dropping bags on Sorrells

Both FSU & UF fans don't want him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back