Jaquan Pre-Season ESPN All-American

Advertisement
Well there ya go, LSU has two players on the list and we only have one. We're doomed according to d!ckhead poster from the bayou, it's official.

Congrats to JJ, very well deserved. I still think he deserved the postseason awards last year, but hopefully that fuels him and everyone else on the team to get at it and leave no doubt this season.

Hard working guy that did not have the "ideal" size for a safety but is football intelligent and a hard worker.

Love that guy and am proud of him but how is levonta taylor up there and richards not. Richards may not have played but he owned levonta taylor. Mike jackson is better then levonta.

Congrats on your safety. Like I said before Greedy will be the best defensive back on the field for this game and White is just a freak of nature.

Advertisement
Congrats on your safety. Like I said before Greedy will be the best defensive back on the field for this game and White is just a freak of nature.

Stick to the other thread. We are discussing our player, don't pollute our site with your nonsense.

Advertisement

Just make sure you show up on this board after this game is played. I guarantee you will find out differently... Jaquan aint to be ****ed with!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Shaq, AR82, Joe, etc. on either first or 2nd team? Surely one other player should be on one of these lists...

Greedy Jackson is the kid who got burned time and time again against ND lmaoo

Was gonna stay out of it till this post. That was Donte Jackson which time and time again got burnt at LSU. That wasn't Greedy Williams. Donte thought because he had amazing speed he could make up for it with poor technique. He got burnt time and time again.

Congrats on Johnson's AA honors.

Advertisement
Back