Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
Jaquan’s Coach (Corey Johnson) coached at southwest and also coached Joyner. Also Pat burrows (homestead coach) was the head coach there when they won their first district title.

After Johnson and Burrows left Lamarcus went to St Thomas Aquinas

Southwest is my homeschool too. Don't catch yourself slipping out here. It's a rough area.

Really? That's where I went to HS too. Coach Burrows was my Driver's Ed teacher so I was still cool with him when Joyner was there (I graduated '05). I went back to a few games to see them and Joyner always stood out. Kid was impressive.

I had some great times at that school.

Advertisement
Jaquan’s Coach (Corey Johnson) coached at southwest and also coached Joyner. Also Pat burrows (homestead coach) was the head coach there when they won their first district title.

Both of these coaches - Corey Johnson and Pat Burrows, i believe went to the K in the 90's, they had a nasty D back in the days.

Both of these coaches - Corey Johnson and Pat Burrows, i believe went to the K in the 90's, they had a nasty D back in the days.

They did I think both graduated in 96

Advertisement

Southwest is my homeschool too. Don't catch yourself slipping out here. It's a rough area.

Really? That's where I went to HS too. Coach Burrows was my Driver's Ed teacher so I was still cool with him when Joyner was there (I graduated '05). I went back to a few games to see them and Joyner always stood out. Kid was impressive.

I had some great times at that school.

I really like Joyner,,,CAN NOT ****** WAIT TILL HE IS OUT OF THAT **** HOLE! ha.

Hahaha LOL.jpg

Advertisement
Southwest is one of the toughest neighborhoods in Miami.....( I can't keep a straight face when typing this)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back