Jaquan Johnson

StlCane

Sophomore
Premium
Rumors on twitter saying he's leaving Killian.. Anyone hear anything about this?

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 14m
The rumor was everybody leaving Killian because quan leaving
Expand

Advertisement
he posted the other day he was moving to florida city homestead area, so hes most likely transferring to homestead unless hes going to private school

Here's what happened:

1. Johnson said he was moving to Florida City.
2. Lane asked if he was gonna transfer to Homestead or stay at Killian
3. Johnson said he wasn't sure yet, as the move wasn't final
4. Lane said cool, but there is a spot for him, and the #4 jersey if he wants to come to the 'Stead
5. Johnson said cool. We'll see what happens.

The end

Advertisement
Advertisement
i wonder how much money STA is offering, because they cant tell him it would be better for recruiting or state championships, he can get both in dade county

i wonder how much money STA is offering, because they cant tell him it would be better for recruiting or state championships, he can get both in dade county

Why must everything have to be shady? STA has been a powerhouse for a long long time now, and has a great education which appeals to parents. They not need to offer anything their record speaks for itself

Advertisement
I heard he's headed to STA

LaMarcus Joyner thinks that that is a bad idea.

Wait was he really from all the way down from Florida city

Joyner went to Miami Southwest for 3 years. He transferred to STA for his senior year.

It's not Florida City, but it's not close to STA either

That's a **** of a trek. I had a buddy that I played football with at Columbus, was also an all-state wrestler. Day before our senior year started, Michigan State coaches told him that he "should" go to STA, it would help get him a scholarship to wrestle there. He lived all the way in Sweetwater and would drive each day to Fort Lauderdale every day.

So I wouldn't be surprised w/ STA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back