Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid has unbelievable instincts, tackles well, and packs a bunch for his size, but he doesn't have the range nor speed to be elite or a game changer. He is a great football player and leader with okay measurables.

I agree about the speed, but you can't say its preventing him from being a game changer. He's single handedly changed the course of the game in two consecutive games.

Kid has unbelievable instincts, tackles well, and packs a bunch for his size, but he doesn't have the range nor speed to be elite or a game changer. He is a great football player and leader with okay measurables.

I agree about the speed, but you can't say its preventing him from being a game changer. He's single handedly changed the course of the game in two consecutive games.
I deleted the post, no reason to for me to say anything negative after a win like that and the kid's INT was huge

I’ve been a critic... he doesn’t have elite speed. But dam he’s a playmaker. I’ll eat crow... glad to have him

Jaquan gets better every week. It's great to see him have a larger impact as the season has unfolded. He's a leader and a player. Great game and season so far. We are a dangerous team and Jaquan has become a major reason why. Congrats to him.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Helps being a low class *... Espn given the win, not earned, you're still trash

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids *... Good for him when ESPN tells you you're going to win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids... Good for him when ESPN tells you you're going to win

Lol, that’s your troll game? Come in with a racist comment? Back in my day we trolled with style, but man I worry about the kids these days.

Helps being low class... Espn given the win, not earned, you're still trash

What's the matter? Mom didn't blow you yet? Daddy didn't entertain u w his **** movie w ur sister? Or did the dog finally reveal he's got the biggest dikk in the house? Go sleep under ur 18 wheeler and yell heehaw every time u have nightmares of that gold chain. Matter of fact, have 56 of em, b*tch a$$ ni99a!

Advertisement
Back