jaquan johnson - to be great

Shame he'll be playing 25 yards off the line of scrimmage vs option teams & taught to not react to the ball in the air. Kid will be sissified like everyone else til the fat pigs are gone.

Advertisement
Reminds me of the old days when Ray Lewis and Sean Taylor would run up and down the Orange Bowl steps after a grulling practice...Some guys just get it when it comes to excellence...Hope it rubs off on some of the wanttobees...

Spoke with the Killian coaches during the reveal for the new jerseys for Killian that Stephen Tulloch and my personal family friend funded. They speak so highly of him, he's a very smart and good kid. Stays out of trouble.

Been watching him since he was a freshman, he is special in the breathe of players like Duke, Ed, Sean, Ray, Edge, you name it. I mean the kid is going to be all-Dade 4 years in a row.

His leadership is beyond his years of age. Very vocal and doesn't quit, he was really upset when he sat out a good chunk of the season last year with the back injury, wanted to get back out there every day.

Another good tidbit. Kid lives in the weight room, has bulked up since last year. Almost 190 right now.

The 40 time at the opening was a bad run I will mention. He usually runs in the 4.5-4.6 range. College weight room and training will help too.

But he plays faster than his timed speed, his instincts and football iq is top notch. He has that knack that Reed and Taylor had, always ends up near the ball to make the play. Has that vision not every DB has to house the pick for 6.

You won't find someone else who works harder than him when he steps on campus, great thing is he is enrolling early, wouldn't surprise me to see him play early here.

Me and a lot of you are not the only one who sees the Reed similarities. Been talked about for years. Theirs athletes and then theirs football players. He is a true football player and eats, breathes, sleeps the game.

I know it's a lot of expectations for a kid,but he's that good. You wouldn't understand unless you have seen what he has been doing since day one.

I've mentioned this before in other threads. Even better, word is. His little brother is killing it in optimist right now, so he will be one to watch in the future.

Last edited:
Advertisement
True, but playing at the college level is a whole different animal, and everyone adjusts differently.

Can't wait to get another play maker in our secondary and a player of his work ethic.

Advertisement
Can't wait for this kid to be in the locker room. I'm just trying to find some things to be happy about for next year..

Spoke with the Killian coaches during the reveal for the new jerseys for Killian that Stephen Tulloch and my personal family friend funded. They speak so highly of him, he's a very smart and good kid. Stays out of trouble.

Been watching him since he was a freshman, he is special in the breathe of players like Duke, Ed, Sean, Ray, Edge, you name it. I mean the kid is going to be all-Dade 4 years in a row.

His leadership is beyond his years of age. Very vocal and doesn't quit, he was really upset when he sat out a good chunk of the season last year with the back injury, wanted to get back out there every day.

Another good tidbit. Kid lives in the weight room, has bulked up since last year. Almost 190 right now.

The 40 time at the opening was a bad run I will mention. He usually runs in the 4.5-4.6 range. College weight room and training will help too.

But he plays faster than his timed speed, his instincts and football iq is top notch. He has that knack that Reed and Taylor had, always ends up near the ball to make the play. Has that vision not every DB has to house the pick for 6.

You won't find someone else who works harder than him when he steps on campus, great thing is he is enrolling early, wouldn't surprise me to see him play early here.

Me and a lot of you are not the only one who sees the Reed similarities. Been talked about for years. Theirs athletes and then theirs football players. He is a true football player and eats, breathes, sleeps the game.

I know it's a lot of expectations for a kid,but he's that good. You wouldn't understand unless you have seen what he has been doing since day one.

I've mentioned this before in other threads. Even better, word is. His little brother is killing it in optimist right now, so he will be one to watch in the future.

This is how mature this young man is...I was told that he eliminated FSU because he didn't like the way all their players were getting in to trouble with no repercussions.

Advertisement
Back