Bryce Love, RB, Junior, Stanford

Hercules Mala’afa, DE, Junior, Washington State

McKenzie Milton, QB, Sophomore, UCF

Rashaad Penny, RB, Senior, San Diego State

Mason Rudolph, QB, Senior, Oklahoma State

Khalil Tate, QB, Sophomore, Arizona

Jonathan Taylor, RB, Freshman, Wisconsin

Advertisement
I did not believe in him like others and he is savaging out there.....kid is balling. Everybody on the **** team has played great and been improving alot.

Elite company. Well deserved. To think our secondary was supposed to be a weakness going into the season.

****, great recognition. I have watched every game and he has definitely taken that next step (not nearly as fast as the posters here wanted). Many had written him off as a bust. I did not think he was playing that great until the last 2 games. He always seemed to be in position and has been making plays all over the field the last 2 games. Good for him. Not sure though that he deserves to be on the Walter Camp list but I am always happy when a Cane gets recognition for their play. Hope he stays, which he should, and develop even more.

Advertisement
Pretty remarkable that he and Fitzpatrick are the only dbs on this list. Puts into perspective of the season he’s having

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, great recognition. I have watched every game and he has definitely taken that next step (not nearly as fast as the posters here wanted). Many had written him off as a bust. I did not think he was playing that great until the last 2 games. He always seemed to be in position and has been making plays all over the field the last 2 games. Good for him. Not sure though that he deserves to be on the Walter Camp list but I am always happy when a Cane gets recognition for their play. Hope he stays, which he should, and develop even more.

He has been the glue the whole season. He had a teriffic game against FSU and has been playing at a very high level well before Virginia Tech and Notre Dame. He is now playing himself into first team All-ACC (along with Blanding out of UVA) and into All-American status.

His season blows away Minkah Fitzpatrick the other kid on the Walter Camp list. If he is not he has certainly played himself onto the Jim Thorpe list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back