Jaquan Johnson makes another AA Team

Advertisement
Thank you for posting and I appreciate the contribution to the board, but I stopped reading when I saw Derwin James placed on the first team.

I've been watching CFB for a long time, and this entire Derwin James thing still has me stumped. I truly don't get it. He's at best (and I'm being kind) the third best Safety in his own Conference.

Thank you for posting and I appreciate the contribution to the board, but I stopped reading when I saw Derwin James placed on the first team.

I've been watching CFB for a long time, and this entire Derwin James thing still has me stumped. I truly don't get it. He's at best (and I'm being kind) the third best Safety in his own Conference.

This. JJ and Blanding >>> *** boy James.

That ****ed me off too. Seems like there's an obsession with Derwin James. Reminds me of when they were on that joker O'leary's nuts when he won the Mackey. Walford had better numbers & was a much better TE. All too similar.

Advertisement
The fascination with Derwin James is unreal. His numbers are slightly above-average, but he completely shrinks from the spotlight in every big game.

He's also a safety who never seems to be near the ball. HMMMMM...

Advertisement
The fascination with Derwin James is unreal. His numbers are slightly above-average, but he completely shrinks from the spotlight in every big game.

He's also a safety who never seems to be near the ball. HMMMMM...

The fascination kind of reminds me of Taylor Mays from USC back in the day. A grossly overrated premadonna, drawing comparisons to the great ST. I don't see Derwin's career being as successful (sarcasm implied) as Mays however.

Advertisement
Back