Jaquan Johnson HS HL Tape

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
Jaquan Johnson ‏@AuthenticMade_Q 2m2 minutes ago

Check out my high school highlight tape

[video=youtube_share;rEKfZtQTHxY]http://youtu.be/rEKfZtQTHxY[/video]

Can't wait for this kid to get on the field!

Advertisement
Way to much freelancing for Al. Ed Reed would have never seen the field under Al. BUT next coaching it going to absolutely love this kid. Looks a lot faster than his 40 times.

Advertisement
Way to much freelancing for Al. Ed Reed would have never seen the field under Al. BUT next coaching it going to absolutely love this kid. Looks a lot faster than his 40 times.

The reaction to Al Golden taking a 2-Star from Louisiana vs. a SFL player would have been comically bad --- as it always is. I'll be patient with JJ.

My favorite recruit since Duke, I'm serious geeking out over this kid. I think he's one of the best open field tacklers I've ever seen in HS and he's a DB no less. Kid can BALL.

Advertisement

Football is an assignment game. When a bunch of guys are doing what they want out there it's no longer the ultimate team game. It's 11 guys playing tennis on the same court.

CAG has done yeoman's work developing these young men and preparing them for the next level. And you'll see that on draft day.

Baller. Love how it looks like he's always going full throttle when he's been a bona fide superstar recruit for years. Lots of kids would slack off, but knew he had to carry and lead his team.

Whoever makes his highlight tapes the past few years have done a great job too. Very well done.

Advertisement
Baller. Love how it looks like he's always going full throttle when he's been a bona fide superstar recruit for years. Lots of kids would slack off, but knew he had to carry and lead his team.

Whoever makes his highlight tapes the past few years have done a great job too. Very well done.

The toughest part of making his highlight tape is making it shorter than Scarface. JJ could have a highlight mini-series that we could watch all week on the Hallmark Channel.

Pure play maker. I couldn't care less about his 40 time. His football speed is really, really good.

Advertisement
kid got coach writing all over him im happy we have that kind of personality in our locker room.

Good football players just know where to be, and when to be there. It seems like the last 12 years we've had some fast players, but all they do is get further out of position faster. This kid looks like he just understands the game, so it makes him look fast. Here's hoping he has a huge amount of success here.
Pure play maker. I couldn't care less about his 40 time. His football speed is really, really good.

JJ reminds me of Jason from Friday The 13th. People say he's slow, but he's always there to kill you.

Whoever put this highlight reel together is a music video wannabe. It was hard for me to watch because the racket track gave me a headache. Turning off the sound then back on to hear the voice didn't help because the "music" played over voices. OP should have added a spoiler alert.

On second thought it was likely produced by and intended for a high school audience, my bad for viewing it. No doubt college recruiters viewing will mute it. :rolleyes:

Hopefully we can surround him with enough coal shovelers to make a run at the Coastal in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Back