Jaquan Johnson #4- Appreciation Thread

CanesFam17

Freshman
Jaquan has been balling all year.. this is the epitome of the south Florida dawg.. he's undersized, he may not test well.. but he makes every big play.. forcing fumbles.. making picks...making big tackles in open space.. the kid really is the captain of this team.. a lot of dudes on this board knew he was a must have that recruiting cycle and they were spot on... need to get these kids every year.. these are the kids that bring the ships back

big time win.. lets go get another one saturday

Advertisement
Anybody see the play where he missed the tackle on the screen, got up, and ran 40 yards down the sideline to make the play!

I am almost tempted to see what he can do on offense. That one handed grab was OBJ-like.

Advertisement
They mistakenly gave RJ McIntosh the turnover chain instead of Jaquan Johnson after Johnson forced the fumble just before halftime.

GIVE THAT MAN THE CHAIN!

I was wrong about him. I said he hasn’t lived up to the hype. He has been a monster and he was a super monster last night. Hats off to him.

They mistakenly gave RJ McIntosh the turnover chain instead of Jaquan Johnson after Johnson forced the fumble just before halftime.

GIVE THAT MAN THE CHAIN!

Naw, it’s who actually recovers the fumble or makes the pic.

Advertisement
He and Bandy are cut from the same cloth. Just straight up S. Florida Dogs . They don't have the measurables, but they got something you can't put on paper or clock with a stop watch.

Advertisement
I was a little critical of his play early in the season but he has come along strong. Making plays all over the field like how he was in high school. Definitely out playng "the #1 player in the country" Derwin James. :jordan:

Advertisement
Folks wanted to pull his scholly after he didnt make that INT vs FSU, lol.

Since that Gatech game he's just gotten better and better each game, playing faster and letting his high football IQ lead him to plays

I don't know, [MENTION=12694]nickster[/MENTION] said he was no good. You guys must all be off base.

Anybody see the play where he missed the tackle on the screen, got up, and ran 40 yards down the sideline to make the play!

Dude was just plain ****ed that he missed that big play and looking to bring pain and make that back pay. Loved it.

Advertisement
Back