Jaquan and SBB/Ridley

hasena75

Junior
I know everyone says Jaquan has a lot of influence on the So. Fl. recruits.

Does he have any influence on SBB and or Ridley does anyone know?

Thanks

Advertisement
I can't answer for the influence but after watching his highlight tape I can say that there are allot of South Florida high school football players that don't like him

Advertisement
IMHO SBB would flip but there is no doubt in my mind that whatever Alab $old to Ridley has now been cashed.

To be honest, with the 2016 class of WR's we're bringing in I'd trade the kid for a 4 star DT. Yes I do realise how good he is but he also SHOULD be a Sophmore in college already playing against HS kids.

Said this in another thread. I expect Cole, Davante and Tim to be committing within the next few months or very soon to us.

Also, I think Ridley and SBB will get more interesting, depending how our season goes and the deeper recruiting goes. They both love the U. Is their a possibility... Yeah. But no guarantee. Would be huge gets.

I hope Jaquan, Scarlett and Bruce really putting the pressure on them two. Could create something special here.

Advertisement
Said this in another thread. I expect Cole, Davante and Tim to be committing within the next few months or very soon to us.

Also, I think Ridley and SBB will get more interesting, depending how our season goes and the deeper recruiting goes. They both love the U. Is their a possibility... Yeah. But no guarantee. Would be huge gets.

I hope Jaquan, Scarlett and Bruce really putting the pressure on them two. Could create something special here.

Say we got all these guys we want that was mentioned with additions of some of those other great grabs just name a few Shy, the Super Hyrbrid out of Va, the big TE Clarrington, and whom ever else are the big wants. How would this class then compare to the 2016 class with its great start? Honestly I still think 2014 class was pretty nice overall all round on both sides of the ball but I see the progression if we land these hopefuls mentioned above

IIF we have Johnson and Irvin at safety there is absolutely no need for SBB who plays the same position

Say we got all these guys we want that was mentioned with additions of some of those other great grabs just name a few Shy, the Super Hyrbrid out of Va, the big TE Clarrington, and whom ever else are the big wants. How would this class then compare to the 2016 class with its great start? Honestly I still think 2014 class was pretty nice overall all round on both sides of the ball but I see the progression if we land these hopefuls mentioned above

I think 2016 is setting up to be one **** of a year. Even if we landed some of the pieces we really want for 2015. I really think 2016 will be the greatest class to come through in the Golden era.

2014 was a top 10. Could have been top 5 if we held on to Rudolph and Valentine. And landed Cook or Michel, and Lane and Treon. But 2014 was still a great class.

2015 could be a top 5 class if we flip over SBB and Ridley, and land a guy like Coney at LBer, Norton at DT and land Cole, Davante and Tim. Along with Clarington, Milo, Strowbridge, Merrick, and Peete. Icing on cake would be Gibson or Jaason Lewis or the two JUCO teammates of George.

Not saying it's gonna happen, have to be realistic, but if we flip some and land some of the ones we really need. Could see 2015 being a top 5 class, for now I see it as a top 10. Which is great, but I want an elite class, a top 5.

2016 is heading down the right path towards elite and could stay the #1 class if it continues. All 8 commits are legitimate 4-5 stars for 2016 and theirs many more studs to join.

I know that he has a direct influence on cedrick Wright which is huge for 2016. I think 2016 will be a class that even Bama can't top.

Advertisement
image.jpg SBB uploaded this on Instagram with the caption "this edit cold" meaning he at least likes the edit.

Advertisement
IIF we have Johnson and Irvin at safety there is absolutely no need for SBB who plays the same position

No. Sorry Vern. Take Quan and SBB as safeties, and with SBB also having possibility to play WR too if safety doesn't work and Irvin to play the nickel/safety role. Irvin would thrive in that role as the Honey Badger/Lamarcus Joyner role. He was made for it. And throw Irvin on punt returns too.

At least that's what I see. Ridley and SBB are must gets. Regardless of SBB final position. He's a must get.

No. Sorry Vern. Take Quan and SBB as safeties, and with SBB also having possibility to play WR too if safety doesn't work and Irvin to play the nickel/safety role. Irvin would thrive in that role as the Honey Badger/Lamarcus Joyner role. He was made for it. And throw Irvin on punt returns too.

At least that's what I see. Ridley and SBB are must gets. Regardless of SBB final position. He's a must get.

A must get ?? I disagree with if we get Irvin... Would love to have him but honestly I Like Irvin better at Safety... He's fearless and has a nose for the game..However I may be biased though due to the name

A must get ?? I disagree with if we get Irvin... Would love to have him but honestly I Like Irvin better at Safety... He's fearless and has a nose for the game..However I may be biased though due to the name

Honey Badger is the same way and if used right he can be a monster in the nickle just like him

Advertisement
Back