Janus Winston is so out of touch with reality that he.....

After the firestorm last week, it's hard to believe he would do this. He has to be dumber than a box of rocks.

Advertisement
The look on Jimbo's face is priceless. As if he was asking himself "How the fu*k does he play quarterback?"

winston.0.0_standard_352.0.gif

That **** funny as ****....

I laugh my *** off every time I watch Jimbo in that gif.

this is similar to what happens to ultra rich people

they are surrounded with people that keep praising them and everything that they do they are being told how great they are. after some time they actually believe they are some sort of a king and they are better then EVERYONE else.

So when is told that he is suspended for an entire game...he can't fully register that he can not take a snap.. he actually thinks he can show up and he will play because him playing football is the most important thing ever.

This is a trait that NFL teams can not stand! he is not a professional and in the NFL they expect this.

I don't expect anything more coming out of him since the school will have this indiot on lock down but you never know

Well...considering he is de-escalating in his troubles, he'll probably just accidentally walk away with someone's pen as his next offense.

Rape>Theft>Quoting viral obscenity from two months ago>ate the last piece of pizza>took a penny instead of leaving a penny.

Advertisement
Crablegs Jameis has destroyed any remaining notion I had that a quarterback has to be intelligent. The guy is like Forest Gump minus any morals or redeeming qualities.

Advertisement
The look on Jimbo's face is priceless. As if he was asking himself "How the fu*k does he play quarterback?"

winston.0.0_standard_352.0.gif

They show Jimbo talking to him after he changed out of his pads and it looked like somebody told him that this clip got out and that he needed to save face and explain why he isn't in pads

Advertisement
Back