Janus Winston is so out of touch with reality that he.....

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Came out for warmups in full pads and started warming up with the team like he was going to play.

I know I wasn't the only one to see that at halftime.

Advertisement
Came out for warmups in full pads and started warming up with the team like he was going to play.

I know I wasn't the only one to see that at halftime.

i can see the kid for his next stunt making a **** video with his heisman trophy in the back ground

smh...what part of you are suspended for the whole game dont you understand lmao....u should be at the crib eating crab legs and getting some p****y dumb *** watchihg all the games

One of three explanations to his behavior: 1) high functioning autism spectrum disorder, 2) Borderline/low intellectual functioning 3) some form of personality disorder, maybe antisocial. Something seriously wrong with that kid. I did not know that FSU has a college level special ed program.

Advertisement
I will be shocked if he doesn't self destruct in the next couple of years. He reminds me of Lawrence Phillips.

But FSU adores him. Perfect match for them. Look for his statue to go up immediately after he leaves. Apparently the pedestal will a student center lounge table.

Advertisement
apparently the equipment guys put his full pad set in his locker before the game. i can see where there would be some kind of confusion for him. he's obviously not the sharpest knife in the block so i can see why he wouldn't ask jimbo what the deal was. i hate the kid, but this one may be on the equipment manager.

Last edited:
The look on Jimbo's face is priceless. As if he was asking himself "How the fu*k does he play quarterback?"

winston.0.0_standard_352.0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Winston: i ready coach.. put me in!Ji
Jimbo: wtf?!
Winston: I ready to fooozball!!!
Jimbo: James PLEASE go back to the locker and change,, you are suspended!
Winston: I know coach. so I play now yes?
Jimbo: **** my life.

He's just in his own movie and the star has to be on stage, period. He just went to the he equipment managers (whom were told not to put his stuff out) and likely said effit, gimme my stuff, I'm suiting up no matter what...these guys aren't serious, they need ME....and they gave him his uni.

Then of course the TV cameras are on him the whole game too. Lulzz. Can't wait for his next stunt.

Advertisement
Back