January 2021 EE's?

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
I've seen recent reports stating Garcia and Taylor enrolling early. Is this confirmed and anyone else an EE?

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I thought Taylor posted a while back he wasn't going to be able to EE anymore. Did something change? If so that is good news

Taylor should know more today whether or not he can EE. He is trying to cram the second half of his senior english course into a couple of days it seems. If he can make that happen he can graduate and enroll. If he can't then he will not be able to enroll because he will not be able to meet the grad requirements in time.

That is the situation with LT56

Garcia coming they say.

Advertisement
Taylor should know more today whether or not he can EE. He is trying to cram the second half of his senior english course into a couple of days it seems. If he can make that happen he can graduate and enroll. If he can't then he will not be able to enroll because he will not be able to meet the grad requirements in time.

That is the situation with LT56

Garcia coming they say.
Dawg English 2 teacher need quit bugging n give him a C

Advertisement
LTposted he’s enrolling early. Same with Garcia.
That’s big for LTs overall development. Most talented guy. Needs to add some good weight. That said I don’t expect freshman interior guys to make a big impact, but getting him in for a full month of spring then summer and fall will be huge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Taylor wear 56 because of LT?
I mean i feel like he has too. I don't care what team you liked if you know anything about football you know LT56. He's one of the few revolutionary players out there as a 3-4 rush backer.

I hope Leonard wore the number because of Lawrence!

Advertisement
Back