Jan 22nd Elite weekend

Advertisement
Al Golden gave a pre game speech that basically told the players to not be aggressive but just be a cheeseburger. I'm guessing he meant predictable but who the eff knows with that level of incompetence and cuckery.

Also known for other quips of football brilliance such as "don't rise to the moment but fall back on your training". Page 55 in his binder of building pillars towards substantial mediocrity.

And we lost Fegans because Bama offered. We were losing him at any point when this happened.

To be honest, it is the most impressive "decommit" list in a long time, in a good way of course.

We lost two 3-star DLs back in March, one who is barely in the Top 1000. The Top 1000 guy signed with UCF, the Top 400 guy signed with NC State. We pushed out a 3-star WR back in June, for taking a secret visit to UCF, which is where he signed.

DURING a painful season where UM went from ranked to 7-5 to firing a coach, we only lost ONE player, the best one of course, a 4-star CB who signed with Alabama.

Finally, we pushed out two 3-stars during the coaching transition, a Top 500 LB who signed with Utah and a Top 600 WR who signed with LSU.

Not nearly as bad as it could have been. Right Gaytor fans?

To be honest, it is the most impressive "decommit" list in a long time, in a good way of course.

We lost two 3-star DLs back in March, one who is barely in the Top 1000. The Top 1000 guy signed with UCF, the Top 400 guy signed with NC State. We pushed out a 3-star WR back in June, for taking a secret visit to UCF, which is where he signed.

DURING a painful season where UM went from ranked to 7-5 to firing a coach, we only lost ONE player, the best one of course, a 4-star CB who signed with Alabama.

Finally, we pushed out two 3-stars during the coaching transition, a Top 500 LB who signed with Utah and a Top 600 WR who signed with LSU.

Not nearly as bad as it could have been. Right Gaytor fans?
The only one I actually wish we had held onto was Ibieta. Though once LSU entered the picture it may have been the same as Fegan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brown’s dad in the Twitter Spaces right now talking with John Ruiz. John almost shared his phone number to 300+ people 😂
That was hilarious. Ruiz was like I don't care if everyone has it, I get 300-400 texts a day lol. I do think we need to be careful of what is shared in a public space regarding NIL deals etc. Some of this isn't meant for crazy fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back