Jan 22nd Elite weekend

Advertisement
You think a recruit doesnt think Mario inviting them to an “elite recruit day” isnt a big thing?

Nobody is expecting 85 commits but its a chance to get top talent on campus
It’s the same as every other school not inviting a recruit to a recruiting event..if the school is serious about you, you’ll be there

Advertisement
Very few 3 stars end up being like Njoku etc. We need to get more blue chips if we want to succeed. I trust Cristobal. In his 21 class, 19/23 signees were blue chips. That’s insane and what we need here. 1/10 3 stars end up being Njoku level which is why we always suck.
It’s all evaluations. When good staffs identify a diamond in the rough especially on camp circuit those recruiting ratings tend to increases pretty quickly . But the staff has to be respected and have a track record. If your evaluations are done right it doesn’t matter a kids ratings..but for the most the industry’s do a good job of ratings guys based on their measurables and baseline athletic ability. Plenty of low 4s and high 3star kids turn out to be **** good in college..and elite programs don’t miss on the bottom half portion of recruiting classes

Advertisement
Amending my “Rainbow” Awards Nomination:

Best Gifs - RVACane

Sorry @Baba Yaga
step brothers mf GIF

Advertisement
On Tuesday afternoon, Plantation American Heritage five-star wide receiver Brandon Inniss said that he would likely be in attendance for that event as long as his schedule allows him to be. Cristobal personally invited him.

“Yea Cristobal was the one that told me about the Elite Prospect day Yesterday,” Inniss told InsideTheU in a message.

The nation’s No. 9 overall player and No. 1 wide receiver, according to the industry-generated 247sports Composite, backed off of his Oklahoma pledge earlier this month once Lincoln Riley made the move to USC.

Cristobal has been in his ear about staying closer to home and Inniss is listening.

“I feel good about them. I like what they are telling me so far. I can’t wait to see how they run their offense,” Inniss said.

What that looks like is to be determined, but Cristobal is making it known that he expects South Florida’s top receiver to be excited about it.

“All I heard was that I’m going to like it,” Inniss said.

Arkansas offensive coordinator continues to be a name linked to the opening.

I think its a misnomer when we frame life with only two options . . . same applies to recruiting. There are more than two outcomes possible! Is it heaven or **** only? Right or wrong? Blue lives or black lives? Liberal or conservative? It is disappointing when people are so narrow minded.
What is being narrow minded is when you dismiss the fact that there are events in life in which there can be only two possible outcomes. You're saying there are none. Well, there are literally an INFINITE number or events. You have open heart surgery: You either die or you live. You bang your babysitter. She either gets pregnant or doesn't. You drop you phone on the sidewalk. It either cracks or it doesn't. You really need to open your eyes before posting such closed-minded statements.
You know every coach does this right, even Manny & Golden, and I'm pretty sure Mario knows better than you.
Nope. No coach has ever done this. Not Manny, not Golden, not Shannon, Coker, Richt, Butch. None. Does Mario know evaluations and X's and O's better than me? Yes. Does he understand human psychology better than me? No. And I love Mario. Was my #1 choice for the job. But he's not perfect. And he's gonna make some mistakes along the way. And this may be one of them.
You should post even less
Go tend to the fries before they burn, would hate to see your manager yell at you.
You're reading too much into this. This is a random event in the middle of January. Early signing day is in the middle of December, a whole 11 MONTHS after this event. There are players who are going to get an offer during their senior season because they played well. You expect them to turn Miami down because they weren't invited to some random camp? Come on, bro.
Grudges don't automatically expire after 11 months. Some last a lifetime.
One of the complaints about the last staff was that elite recruits weren’t treated any different than a 3*… that’s coming from the parents of elite kids. Recruiting is sales.
Not true. This is a totally made up claim. Could you imagine a parent publicly complaining because their kid wasn't treated better than another recruit? Would be extremely low-class to do so and would cause all sorts of friction among families and staff.

It’s the same as every other school not inviting a recruit to a recruiting event..if the school is serious about you, you’ll be there
Yes, if you have an offer you'll be there. So you'll have 200 kids at an "elite" camp which will make it "elite" in name only. Exactly what I stated before.

Advertisement
What is being narrow minded is when you dismiss the fact that there are events in life in which there can be only two possible outcomes. You're saying there are none. Well, there are literally an INFINITE number or events. You have open heart surgery: You either die or you live. You bang your babysitter. She either gets pregnant or doesn't. You drop you phone on the sidewalk. It either cracks or it doesn't. You really need to open your eyes before posting such closed-minded statements.

Nope. No coach has ever done this. Not Manny, not Golden, not Shannon, Coker, Richt, Butch. None. Does Mario know evaluations and X's and O's better than me? Yes. Does he understand human psychology better than me? No. And I love Mario. Was my #1 choice for the job. But he's not perfect. And he's gonna make some mistakes along the way. And this may be one of them.

Go tend to the fries before they burn, would hate to see your manager yell at you.

Grudges don't automatically expire after 11 months. Some last a lifetime.

Not true. This is a totally made up claim. Could you imagine a parent publicly complaining because their kid wasn't treated better than another recruit? Would be extremely low-class to do so and would cause all sorts of friction among families and staff.

Yes, if you have an offer you'll be there. So you'll have 200 kids at an "elite" camp which will make it "elite" in name only. Exactly what I stated before.
It’s a ******* name bro..you really thought paradise camp was “paradise”..it rained most years lol

Advertisement
Back