Jan 20 at Syracuse noon ESPN2

extremely tired of seeing Copeland at the line...

if we hang on, despite Jamie lucky, we will be very lucky indeed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to wake up or this is going to be another game of handing our opponent the win on a silver platter. We're making Syracuse look way better than they are.

Advertisement
Benz is such a good 3 and D, off the bench guy. Just can’t ask him to do too much.
Lead the entire game and gna **** another one away at the end. Wooga was a joke today
Wooga has been so bad. Besides mocking a Syracuse player at half when you haven't played much but the awful shot selection, lazy defense and rebounding. Could have easily boxed out or grabbed the rebound on the tip dunk

I feel like I've seen this game a hundred times already this season. Let a bad team hang around and then fall apart with bad defense and rebounding at the end

Blows my mind that nobody will battle their *** off on the glass. It’s clear as day that rebounding is holding this team back and if they can be the fix, they can name how many minutes they play.

Advertisement
Same story:

Can’t get stops when we need too

Can’t defend a chair

Can’t step on teams throat

Jacking up 3’s praying they go in

Horrific shot selection

Missed free throws galore

With all that said let’s win this game somehow

Advertisement
Wooga has been so bad. Besides mocking a Syracuse player at half when you haven't played much but the awful shot selection, lazy defense and rebounding. Could have easily boxed out or grabbed the rebound on the tip dunk
He’s not ready to be “the guy” yet. Was elite when he wasn’t a focal point.

Same story:

Can’t get stops when we need too

Can’t defend a chair

Can’t step on teams throat

Jacking up 3’s praying they go in

Horrific shot selection

Missed free throws galore

With all that said let’s win this game somehow
L is a hall of fame coach but his inability to find even a few answers to these problems is very telling

Advertisement
Back