Jamius Griffin

Advertisement
Good vision and toughness. His speed is in question though. Worth an offer though. Redshirt him and let him develop next year. He can have Burns' locker.

@Andrew What would you say the chance we can flip him if we really go after him?

The chance of flipping him is small. Both of his brothers decommitted their senior year to go to different schools so it is possible. I doubt Griffin would want to come as far as Miami. If he goes to NC State he can drive home when he wants.

Advertisement
Composite 4 star. Top 5 back in Georgia history for career rushing TD’s and yards in a season. Only played half of most games due to blowouts.

He is a much stronger version of Yearby. The only thing you can take away from him is he doesn't elite speed.

Last edited:
Composite 4 star. Top 5 back in Georgia history for career rushing TD’s and yards in a season. Only played half of most games due to blowouts.

He is a much stronger version of Yearby. The only thing you can take away from him is he doesn't elite speed.
His speed, to me, is no worse than Marcus Crowley's.

Advertisement
His speed, to me, is no worse than Marcus Crowley's.

He isn’t slow by any means. I know he ran a 4.66 a few years back but I think he is in the 4.5 range now. He can also catch balls and lined up at receiver some.

But illw always take vision, footwork and ability to break initial tackles over speed. Not saying he is him but see that 35 y/o Dolphins rb? Yeah he had footowork, vision and broke tackles too

Advertisement
Back