Jamius Griffin

Advertisement
Do we ever steal recruits from Alabama or Clemson?

Or is it always NC State and Syracuse

I know because it's real easy to steal from those two right now huh? I mean even if we get a kid to somehow look over or around the current success of their programs (one is a dynasty, the other a top 4 program in america for about 5 years now), they have blank checks they can dip into.

When I was in high school in DeKalb county in the late 90s, parkview was one of the top high schools in the state. They had pretty much the same colors and logo as Clemson.
They went down for a while, but they're pretty good again. I was friends with their HC back then, Cecil Flowe

I know because it's real easy to steal from those two right now huh? I mean even if we get a kid to somehow look over or around the current success of their programs (one is a dynasty, the other a top 4 program in america for about 5 years now), they have blank checks they can dip into.
I mainly **********, but every now and again I go hoggin at a dance club with strobe lights. I’m a “6”, I think, and when I go home with a fellow hogging enthusiast, she’s somewhere in the 3-6 range as well.

Once or twice a year I pull a dime. Idk why. I mean, I try real hard but never expect any success. But I guess it’s all a numbers game, and they know they could have smelly coital interaction with any man of their choosing - but I get to taste the success for a fleeting moment.

Our football program is a 6. Instead of bagging a couple dimes, jerking off, and hogging - were banging barn animals. Our last tenured QB was a backup outfielder on the baseball team. At this point we’re just grabbing fat frat boys in the school caf and throwing them in lineman pads.

My point is - everyone bangs a dime everyonce in a while. Except for the ****** weirdos. Guess what? We’re the weirdos now.

Advertisement
There is a recruiting board FYI.

This place is depressing enough without mentioning Miami's worse recruiting class since Rivals started rating them in 2002.

Coker, Shannon, Golden never did this bad.

Thanks for the reminder OP. Scotch it is.

You do realize ZO Is recovering from a Knee right. And at this point was/Is not better than Homer or DJ

I think it's safe to say he does not realize that. I imagine there are a lot of other obvious things he doesn't realize. Like how to tie shoelaces or why his mom makes him wear that helmet when he rides the bus.

I have a vivid imagination.

Vaseline is not for a SSt clip, bruh. Lingard will be the truth, but ur putting up film against a team that got kicked out of DI-AA. At 36, I could hit 100 at these bums. Ur trying way too hard.
Yeaaa..u didn’t read the thread b4 u posted this lol

I mainly **********, but every now and again I go hoggin at a dance club with strobe lights. I’m a “6”, I think, and when I go home with a fellow hogging enthusiast, she’s somewhere in the 3-6 range as well.

Once or twice a year I pull a dime. Idk why. I mean, I try real hard but never expect any success. But I guess it’s all a numbers game, and they know they could have smelly coital interaction with any man of their choosing - but I get to taste the success for a fleeting moment.

Our football program is a 6. Instead of bagging a couple dimes, jerking off, and hogging - were banging barn animals. Our last tenured QB was a backup outfielder on the baseball team. At this point we’re just grabbing fat frat boys in the school caf and throwing them in lineman pads.

My point is - everyone bangs a dime everyonce in a while. Except for the ****** weirdos. Guess what? We’re the weirdos now.
WTF was this about

Advertisement
New running back offer out of Rome GA Jamious Griffin..only saw his SR mid season highlights..5 games over 1,000 yards. Same HS as Jamarcus Chatman from last cycle I think. Don’t know the comp level. 5”10. 205
Physicality✔️
Short area burst✔️
Long speed?? Can’t tell from the HL tbh but seems solid
Vision✔️ For the HS level hard to tell how that will translate tho

Kid looks solid and is getting late cylcle buzz/offers. Currently N.C. STATE commit
Not going to eat one up with long speed---ran in 2017 only in a a few meets only
100 Meters
2017 Outdoor-12.08 PR

200 Meters
2017 Outdoor-25.16 PR

M-A-R/DJ/Griffin/Mitchell

Seems to be the pecking order at RB, with only chance to take 2 if one of them is M-A-R (i.e. he waits til end and DJ or Griffin would commit first)

I think is not rocket science. MAR is not coming here as a matter of fact it was never clear he was son interested and then the issue and the season fiasco hapoen..

Advertisement
I think is not rocket science. MAR is not coming here as a matter of fact it was never clear he was son interested and then the issue and the season fiasco hapoen..

I mean...he was definitely interested? That's crystal clear.

No idea if he's coming, def wouldn't count on him. That's about it.

Advertisement
I still think he sticks with NC State
New running back offer out of Rome GA Jamious Griffin..only saw his SR mid season highlights..5 games over 1,000 yards. Same HS as Jamarcus Chatman from last cycle I think. Don’t know the comp level. 5”10. 205
Physicality✔️
Short area burst✔️
Long speed?? Can’t tell from the HL tbh but seems solid
Vision✔️ For the HS level hard to tell how that will translate tho

Kid looks solid and is getting late cylcle buzz/offers. Currently N.C. STATE commit

Comp level is fine, won 40 games in a row including 2 state titles. (5A)

Here is what Arik Gilbert has to say

I think Willians and MAR are better prospects too but I will say this kid with pretty good competition has insane numbers and sure he doesn't jump off the screen but he sets up blocks well, has really good vision and doesn't go down easy. Sadly don't think he's coming but he IMO screams out 1200 yards rushing as a junior going to the NFL

Advertisement
Back