Jamius Griffin

Advertisement
The same school that Jarmarcus Chatman and Adam Anderson (UGA) are from. A few D1 OL are on that line, so yeah he gets space. I watched Griffin since 9th grade, he is the real deal and has put in the work. He is patient and his excellent vision. His speed has improved a lot since his freshman season but it is probably the one area he can get better. His brother plays LB for VT and his other brother plays DT for GT.

Ya the extra gear isn't there, but really good feet and powerful legs. Like you said excellent vision. I like DJ Williams over him, but this kid can play.

Advertisement
M-A-R/DJ/Griffin/Mitchell

Seems to be the pecking order at RB, with only chance to take 2 if one of them is M-A-R (i.e. he waits til end and DJ or Griffin would commit first)

New running back offer out of Rome GA Jamious Griffin..only saw his SR mid season highlights..5 games over 1,000 yards. Same HS as Jamarcus Chatman from last cycle I think. Don’t know the comp level. 5”10. 205
Physicality✔️
Short area burst✔️
Long speed?? Can’t tell from the HL tbh but seems solid
Vision✔️ For the HS level hard to tell how that will translate tho

Kid looks solid and is getting late cylcle buzz/offers. Currently N.C. STATE commit

Advertisement
New running back offer out of Rome GA Jamious Griffin..only saw his SR mid season highlights..5 games over 1,000 yards. Same HS as Jamarcus Chatman from last cycle I think. Don’t know the comp level. 5”10. 205
Physicality✔️
Short area burst✔️
Long speed?? Can’t tell from the HL tbh but seems solid
Vision✔️ For the HS level hard to tell how that will translate tho

Kid looks solid and is getting late cylcle buzz/offers. Currently N.C. STATE commit
Maybe he will look as good as Lingawd on the pine since Mork does not know how to get Elite talent on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a good back. Rome HS has been good for decades. Competition is not on level of Gwinnett county or South Georgia, but it's solid. Wouldn't mind having him as a Cane.

When I was in high school in DeKalb county in the late 90s, parkview was one of the top high schools in the state. They had pretty much the same colors and logo as Clemson.

Already a thread about him...

He's a take, didn't really see another gear with him but a lot to like.

Advertisement
Back