2024 Jamil Watkins 3* DB from Vanguard

Advertisement
This is what it must have felt like to try crack for the first in the 80s in Oakland.
spinning GIF

Advertisement
Definitely a mid to high 4 star by end of the year. Take all day every day. And twice on Fridays.
My dude, not arguing whether he’s a take or not but the kid is ranked 1596 in August going into his senior season. Expecting an 1100 plus ratings bump from the sites that allegedly hate us is dare I say a tad bit ambitious??

****, let's not stop there. If this dude is going to go from 1600 overall to top 100, all our other commits will obviously end up 5 stars. Forget 300 points, we will eclipse 400 total team points with ease.

The delusion of Canes fans has no boundaries. We must be the only program in the country that all our 3 star and unranked commits are vastly underrated and will see unheard of bumps in the rankings.

Advertisement
****, let's not stop there. If this dude is going to go from 1600 overall to top 100, all our other commits will obviously end up 5 stars. Forget 300 points, we will eclipse 400 total team points with ease.

The delusion of Canes fans has no boundaries. We must be the only program in the country that all our 3 star and unranked commits are vastly underrated and will see unheard of bumps in the rankings.
No, the gator pre class of 2024.

Advertisement
I understand that. Just figured that a jump of over 1000 would be pretty obvious. I certainly have a tendency to give too much credit to the human race.
As it pertains to the confines of this board, your post wasn’t as far off the mean as you may think. By my calculations it wasn’t even close to outside 2 SDs on the Gaussian bell curve let alone 1. I just found an opening to make a funny retort is all…

Advertisement
As it pertains to the confines of this board, your post wasn’t as far off the mean as you may think. By my calculations it wasn’t even close to outside 2 SDs on the Gaussian bell curve let alone 1. I just found an opening to make a funny retort is all…
Not you…

Facts on top of facts
I just want to add the most frustrating and crazy part is how no matter how delusional and nonsensical something is, it’s only trolling if its homerism
The hypocricy knows no bounds

Advertisement
Back