Jamil Kamira final 6

London been bringing the recruits to UVA the last few years. They could be winless and he'd still have a job.

Advertisement
Would be an awesome pick up. I just wish we were in every damned DE/DT/LB top 5 right now. Hard times recruiting the D-line lately.

any camp vid? i dont see the talent level he is playing against. and we are loaded pass

He is really good, to me he's a little bit like Herb in that to me he does everything really well except he doesn't have elite speed but if you get dude on the field he will make plays

i just dont believe in this film doesnt look like quality opponents

Advertisement
any camp vid? i dont see the talent level he is playing against. and we are loaded pass

He is really good, to me he's a little bit like Herb in that to me he does everything really well except he doesn't have elite speed but if you get dude on the field he will make plays

i just dont believe in this film doesnt look like quality opponents

I read about him at camps and everybody says he translates and that to me seals it but you can easily be right

Has a top 6 of uva,miami,pitt,wisc,vandy, and wait for it....Old dominion. Said that he plans on taking official visit to miami.

Advertisement
Would love to have this guy take an official visit because once he sees south beach, he won't look back.

Would love to have this guy take an official visit because once he sees south beach, he won't look back.
He's said he was taking an ov to Miami for months even before the UA and Army All American rosters were set so tfwiw but he's been really interested for a while

Advertisement
Back